Requesting resources to build ENS based product

Hi everyone!
My name is Gonzalo, I’m a Senior Engineer and I’m currently part of a small team building some innovative web3 solutions.

For the past couple of months we’ve been thoroughly researching the ENS ecosystem and recently started developing an mvp.

Our main goal is to succeed onboarding a large number of people to the full capabilities of ENS and by that grow the ecosystem past the financial speculation towards a more stable and scalable technology.

The team is currently formed by 2 devs (front and back), a product owner, and a UI/UX designer.

We are requesting USD 14.000 to accelerate our development process. We hope to have a shipped product (web app with mobile first development) by late October.

Feel free to reach out to me for more information!

Cheers,
Gonzalo.

2 Likes

Welcome @gonzi.eth

We are fans of devs building on top of ENS.

The grants to date have been given for work completed and rarely as a bet on the future. As you launch your mvp, I personally welcome you to our weekly ecosystem calls to present what you have.

In the next week ENS small grants will be up with another round. This program rewards projects in all stages of development based on approval voting. The next round will award five projects with 1 eth each. The official website is located here.

5 Likes

@gonzi.eth for a summary of grants already provided to ecosystem projects check the thread below and read more here: ENS DAO Midterm Grants Review (2022) - by marcus

4 Likes

Thank you @slobo.eth! It feels great to be a part of this wonderful project.

We will keep an eye for the weekly ecosystem calls and surely jump into one to talk about our product.
I also want to thank you for providing information about small grants. It could turn out to be of great help.

Cheers!

1 Like

Thanks @estmcmxci for the information!

1 Like