Steward nomination: Public Goods working group

gm frENS :slight_smile:

Link to snapshot nomination: Snapshot

I’m looking forward to working with you all and ENS and our beautiful Web3 ecosystem in 2022, year of the DAO!

My preferred name is Ryan,
My ENS name is RyanCoordinator.eth,
My forum username is RyanCoordinator-pers,
And I’m excited to be a steward with ENS Public Goods working group!

I have already devoted my life and my career to advancing Public Goods, so joining the Public Goods Working Group here with ENS is a natural fit for me.

I got a taste for working in Public Goods at Gitcoin DAO last year setting up Moonshot Collective for success and structuring DAO operations. This year my focus is on setting up Developer DAO for success so we can develop Public Goods at a scale never seen before!

D_D (Developer DAO) is already an ENS delegate, and I’m looking forward expanding the work of our devs on ENS and ecosystem Public Goods projects. Training devs and building Public Goods is our D_D mission, as well as my personal mission, and I’m super proud to be able to serve our communities.

Joining the ENS Public Goods working group is a natural extension of my ecosystem work that will allow me to put my contacts and resources to good use serving ENS, our Web3 ecosystem, and global Public Goods. We can make the future brighter together. :slight_smile:

5 Likes