Steward Nominations — ENS Ecosystem WG (Q3/Q4 2023 Term)

• Link to Snapshot: Snapshot
  • Preferred Name and/or ENS name: limes.eth
  • Forum username: limes
  • Twitter profile link (optional): https://twitter.com/EnlightenedLime
  • Why do you want to be a Steward of this Working Group?:
    • I am passionate about continuing as an ENS ecosystem steward because of my lively long-term vision for our community. Over the past 3 terms, I have been privileged to foster strong relationships within our ecosystem in the form of IRL events at NFT NYC twice and ETH Denver. These connections have not only enriched my experience but have also served as a catalyst for others to engage, collaborate, and innovate. I take pride in having facilitated numerous productive encounters, and I am excited by the potential these newly formed relationships hold for our community.
      Moreover, I am particularly motivated by the remarkable resilience of our ecosystem. Despite the prevailing bear market, our community calls are attracting more participants than ever. This is a testament to the strong foundations we have laid together and the dynamic, robust community we have cultivated.
      Moving forward, I am eager to nurture this momentum. I see our community as a launch pad for the future of ENS, a fertile ground for innovation and growth. As your ecosystem steward, I am committed to sustaining this vibrant community, fostering its health, and guiding its continued evolution.
12 Likes