Steward Nominations — ENS Ecosystem Working Group

Snapshot: snapshot
Preferred Name: Yambo.eth
Forum Username: @yambo
Twitter profile link: https://twitter.com/yambo_eth

Why I would be a good Steward of the Ecosystem working group:

I believe ENS to be a technical as well as cultural product and that ENS DAO working groups need both cultural and technical leadership. I’m running for ENS DAO Ecosystem Steward to bring my knowledge and practical experience in building Web3 products to help drive more impactful outcomes for the DAO.

As a software developer and product builder with over a decade of experience, I have been working on Web3 and blockchain-related products for the past 5 years within Web3 startups, the development community, and Fortune 500 Fintech corporations. My unique perspective of blockchain and Web3 from my extensive time in the industry makes me a strong candidate for contributing to ENS DAO as an empowered Ecosystem steward. In addition, my practical experience as a product builder would be extremely helpful for 1) vetting important projects integrating ENS for grants and potential partnerships, 2) effectively communicating with the team at ENS Labs, 3) understanding the more technical concerns of the community, and other benefits.

I believe I can deliver value as an ENS DAO Ecosystem Steward when working with other Stewards, ENS Labs, and the DAO at large. I want to represent you as your ENS DAO Ecosystem Steward, and I appreciate your support and votes.

Thank you,
yambo.eth

3 Likes