Urgent! my wallet private key is scammed!

hello
my wallet scammed by an expansion in a browser yesterday and all of coins got stolen by hackers and that expansion was scam!!!
but by chance they couldn’t transfer my nftp.eth (thanks god) , now i can not transfer money to my wallet even for gas fee that is needed for transforming between wallets becuase they will steal it ASAP (i think it’s a bot) !!!
I want to transfer my nft domain to my new wallet i don’t know how to do it !!!
PLEASE HELP ME , it’s so important to me !!!

1 Like

please someone help me!!!

1 Like

If it’s really a bot I think you’d need to frontrun it using the same nonce and setting a higher gas fee so that the tx of your domain transfer gets mined first. Even then, the best chance you have is using a bot you own to do that.

What was this browser extension called if you don’t mind me asking?

1 Like

hi again
i didn’t used to bots and i don’t know how to find them but i really needs that if it’s like thing you said beacuase i have some tickets belong to some pool (investment) and it’s connected to this wallet … i can not deposit anything in my account cuase asap it’s going to be stolen , could you please help me more !?
the browser was firefox(mozilla), it don’t know how i can find someway to sue them !!! how that’s possible a certain scam be listed in expansions !!!

1 Like

https://flashbots.tools/ may work but I have never tried so please use it at your own risk

1 Like