Use treasurry funds to kick start blotter-labz.eth

Hello,

I have been involved with ENS since the early days. I live in Chicago and currently have the opportunity to do community outreach within low income areas. The only problem that I’m running into is that it costs a good amount of money to keep these kinds of operations running. I am looking to sell ENS a sub-domain of blotter-labz.eth and use that money as start up money for me to be able to create my own community outreach program. I can still use the city bulletins to bring people into the project but I just can’t follow through with the project within their facilities I would have to run one of their programs. I have gotten a lot of positive feedback from the kids, especially the middle school kids.

This is a chance to take ENS into the public sector in Chicago and create a think tank basically where young minds can collaborate and work together to build in ENS and with ENS. This is my passion, this is what I’m passionate about.

I am working with a non profit as well called LivE = Live IV LIFE and Equity. It’s an amazing non profit that is focused on creating after school activities for students in the Chicago area. I already have a few different options when it comes to the office I would need. It’s nothing crazy, it’s in the ghetto of Chicago.

I never would have guessed that I would be this involved into different web3 projects but after that airdrop it got me thinking and because I have been thru some tough times myself I typically tend to work well with the kids because I know the pain they’re feeling every day.

Lets do something awesome! Lets help the under privileged kids get a decent chance at learning the future of web development.

Thanks Everyone!! This is my first post and I hope I did it right.

This is the sort of thing that would be best submitted to a working group as a proposal - probably either Ecosystem or Public Goods, depending on what the relevance to ENS is. The Stewards there can then help you with figuring out if it’s a good match for the ENS DAO.

You’d need to include a lot more detail - you haven’t actually told us how much money you’re asking for, or what you would do with it.

I understand that, I have the full details I just didn’t know where to submit or how, it’s my first time with ENS.

Thanks Nick I really appreciate your input! A lot easier to speak to people here.