In response to EP3, proposing this so we can come up with a consistent answer for similar requests in the future for accidental funds being sent to ENS held wallets.
Three that I can think of off the top of my head:
- Return to sender less processing fee of some kind
- No action
- Liquidate into ENS or ETH and added to the treasury
Potentially we can carve out a special cases that applies to specific tokens like ENS or ETH.
End goal is that we have a clear and unambiguous response for users who accidentally sent stuff over. ie:
- We will send the $SHIB tokens back if user sends 0.01E as processing and gas fee
- The funds will sit idle in our wallets until eternity
- The funds will be treated as donation to the DAO treasure