For example " Nick@ENS.Domains " for contact if they’ve integrated ENS and wish it to be listed on the ENS homepage ecosystem 500+ projects.
Also, this new 5m treasury fund release as a grant to the open source alphas that will build the required protocol foundations, and many will join to drive it on.
Maybe prepare something to help them build, aligning with our UN SDG’s and ESG, CSR, Treatise
It’s exciting times.
Should we develop UN Sustainable Development Goals (that may include factors from the Ethereum Wishlist) to steer the projects into alignment with existing ISO standards
and see a project adopt say a Master Site File or QMS (ISO 90001) which would allow the entire committee activity within " discuss.ens.domains " to become as credible as standard organisations that exist off-chain
(say ISO 20026 Format in Extensible Markup Language (XML) format used for Financial Data Interchange of remittance transaction, allowing exchanges to inter operate internationally)
meaning we bring in serious offchain infrastructure.
- Qualifications & Validation For Personnel
- Real Time Live Environment & Pilot Programs
- Computerised Systems
- Packaging material (nonvirgin-cardboard as existing off chain are moving this way)
- Continuous Professional Development
- Personnel Documentation
- quality management
- IEEEE type of OS - Monolithic Kernal or Mach Kernel
- Documentation Maintenance
- Beta Testing Standards
- ISO/IEC 270"0
- ISO/ IEC 27002 (Information Security Management System)
- Inspector Bodies (ISO 17020)
-ISO 31000 Risk Management
- DHF - Design History File
Just thinking aloud but this will allow the necessary infrastructure move on-chain with ENS
@slobo.eth @berrios.eth @slobo.eth @Cannabusiness.eth @Coltron.eth @Cthulu.eth @chaos.monkey @inplco @daylon.eth