Google Meet link : https://meet.google.com/ezi-hugc-qnq
A) Code of Conduct
B) Endowment RFP Update
C) Review Discourse Plugins/Improvements
D) Switching meeting platform to Zoom.
E) Additional topics.
Attendees: vegayp.eth, nick.eth, oakgroup.eth, Sam Bronstein, 5spence, Mahesh, maintainer.eth, Jordan Stasny, coltron.eth, gregskril.eth, carlosdp.eth, garypalmerjr.eth, yodaone
- Mahesh is working on a discourse forum plug-in to display governance details in the forum.
- Suggestions from Nick:
- Delegated votes should show a rank amongst all delegates
- How they voted on the last few proposals
- Dynamic banner with active votes
- Steps to implementation would be to contact our service provider/admin and have them installed upon completion of the plug-in.
- Aim to post this RFP in an upcoming call.
- Sam Bronstein and Jordan Stasny introduced themselves as representatives of Alastor and mentioned that their team is interested in working with ENS.
- Alex Michelsen’s asked about the broader plan for the DAO Endowment.
- Nick’s goal for the endowment is secure long-term viability by funding ENS operations without the need for registration revenue.
- Target is to return at least 2M dollars annually in sustainable withdrawals.
- A dashboard of current DAO Financials is here.
- Eduardo and Marcus will team up on this to wrap the CoC for next week.
- The specifications of what constitutes DAO involvement was discussed.
@garypalmerjr wanted it recorded, that, "ENS participation should not be infringed;
- That there should be balance in the community with a code of conduct to address unprofessionalism/attacks on the DAO, with steps and procedures to “mute/provide consequence” for their actions.
- While consequences should be based on actions, there should also be a road-to-redemption existing (to allow removal of consequence/re-entry into the conversation across ENS Systems/Platforms).
- ENS COC should not enact any change to user status in any system/platform that infringes on the rights of users freedoms, (including but not limited to being heard and to speak), or unfairly discriminated against any users ability to post/comment, talk, or otherwise participate beyond a well defined COC, based on the users actions."
- Resolved. We will keeping Google Meets