Meeting Link: https://meet.google.com/vah-wzom-ubb
A) Small Grants update / discussion
B) Strategy & Planning Update
B) Budget Update
D) Open space for additional topics
Attendees: anthonyware.eth, avsa.eth, alisha.eth, coltron.eth, carlosdp.eth, ricmoo.eth, slobo.eth, Hellen Stans, Steve G, zadok7.eth, oakgroup.eth , ashu, gregskril.eth
- Should be ready by next week. Everything is nearly built out. The WG needs to determine the funding round details.
- The deliverables for Carlos’s team will be considered completed when the first round is completed. It is anticipated there may be a few bugs, but Carlos assured the WG his team would provide support throughout the process.
- Officially, one full grants round per month starting in August. Proposals will be called for before August 1st to give time to crafts proposals.
- It was suggested to run a 7-day round in July for 5E. This would cover five projects with 1E being disbursed to each. The timeline would be 19-26th for proposal submission with voting occurring the 26th-31st.
- The voting will use Serenae’s voting strategy, ERC-20 voting with override.
- Aiming host the grants wither on a subdomain or a .xyz domain that has already been secured. The WG will look into hosting all of this on a decentralized platform.
- Updates on subgroups will happen during next week’s call when budget drafts are proposed.
- Looking to refine a notion dashboard with coltron.eth and Hellen Stans.
- We should remember that one reason for the grants mechanism is to bring visibility to builders. The working groups focus is to ensure they are supporting a broad number of builders.
- Everyone wishing to suggest a term initiative for the DAO should refer to the the forum post here.
Non covered. Meeting ran for full hour on topics above.