Attendees: 184, alisha.eth, anon - not scary :-), anthonyware.eth, avsa.eth, coltron.eth, gregskril.eth, hellenstans.eth, Marco Solis Lopez, ricmoo.eth scottmoore.eth, Wolfram, Yambo, zadok7.eth
A) Gitcoin GR15 - Updates and open questions
- GR15 starts September 7th!
- There are 25 returning and approximately 60 new grants.
- Tags for the ENS Ecosystem round are actively being reviewed today.
- If you haven’t submitted your grant to the airtable form, please do.
- All tags are currently under review.
- If your ENS tag is not assigned by tomorrow, reach out to Alisha by DM on Twitter.
- Round Info
- Total matching available is 69k.
- Max matching is 5% or $3,450.
- No eligibility exclusion for lifetime contributions.
- Max matching is 5%.
B) Women-led Projects
- hellenstans.eth and estmcmxci.eth will be highlighting different women-led public good projects with Twitter spaces.
- There are currently five projects identified that will be featured.
- The dates and times will be announced when they are finalized.
C) Updates on Small Grants
- A redesign was recently completed. See: https://www.smallgrants.xyz
- The next round will go live on September 15th with the approved voting method. This schedule allows for a seven-day proposal period and a seven-day voting period.
- The Public Goods working group will sponsor another round with five awards of 1E, totaling 5E for this small grants round.
@Coltron.eth will coordinate to set the round up and share the preview the Public Goods Working group when ready.
D) Discussion on donations for objectionable names
- An open space for discussion was available regarding the registration of objectional .eth names and if the DAO should handle this revenue differently.
E) Open space for additional public goods topics