Hey all! This week we had fruitful discussion of the past weeks’ events and some thoughts on moving forward, though much of that is in the court of the Meta-Governance team.
The Community WG is full steam ahead!
As a reminder, anyone is welcome to join these calls. Please check the #community channel on the ENS Discord to stay up to date on times/links.
- The budget request deadline has been moved to post-ETHDenver to give us some extra time.
- This means that the Q1 funding window will lapse and we will submit our budget during the second window.
- Complete this ASAP community input. ETHDenver might delay this, but we should be able to fast track this.
- Rough draft will come first with help from @estmcmxci, which will then move to a forum temp check.
- Ether Cards is releasing an series of NFTs and @nick.eth proposed that the Community WG decide on a way to choose recipients of the 144 NFTs being minted monthly
- Proposal to create an ENS DAO Monthly NFT Giveaway, built by Ether Cards
@vegayp had great points on some ways we can begin to streamlining onboarding and making workstreams transparent. Highlights of ideas were:
- Instituting a regularly scheduled onboarding meeting with one representative from each WG.
- Visual demonstration of onboarding and workstreams (Orca Protocol helps solve some of this).
- Posting our Recorded calls on YouTube.
- Moving WG minutes/agenda to Google Docs to allow more input on agenda.
- Budget deadline moved after ETHDenver.