- @estmcmxci presented his Code of Conduct to be posted on the forum.
- The attendees agreed that the best way to handle escalations of conflicts would be to promote resolutions at the lowest levels possible first.
- It may be necessary to identify a dedicated committee that remains dormant, unless called upon for larger-scale or unresolved code of conduct issues.
@estmcmxci suggest that the Code of Conduct be one of the first documents to be translated to make sure our values are communicated across the community. (18:58)
- Awaiting next steps for implementing Orca Protocol.
@Coltron.eth’s recapped his meeting with Emily from otterspace.xyz and shared the demo privately with the stewards via e-mail. (30:05).
- Thoughts on this were that it looks very promising and provides a clear way to onboard contributors to the DAO and is a centralized portal for knowledge, calendar updates, active proposals, etc.
- Potential downsides would be that it may lock us into tool. There isn’t a clear winner in this category right now.
- The was Community WG roadmap was looked at by the attendees and suggestions were given to move onboarding to it’s own group and add community building as a priority.
- The attendees reviewed the upcoming IRL events. (40:00) The costs associated with ETHNYC may be justifiable. It was mentioned that the core team is in discussion with ETHGlobal which could open opportunities. The working group is holding off on any decisions until we have more information.