Create audio logo for ENS

I have an idea to create an audio logo for ENS

But what is an audio logo?

audio logo is sound, effect, short music clip, musical riff, or voice-over mostly between three and five seconds should be short and easy to remember

audio logo is brand’s signature or ‘identifier’, but most importantly it has a powerful sonic mnemonic function often associated with a visual logo

Audio logos around us for long time there are many projects and companies already have an audio logo

What are the benefits from create audio logo??

it gives a sound identity to the brand or company, and allows creating a bond with the consumer that goes beyond the visual identity.

It increases brand value and attracts more customers and make the brand present in the minds of customers in a sound beside visual

when we just listen to audio logos we be able to know the brand name

If we think in create audio logo we should meet following conditions

audio logo be short, not exceeding a few seconds, and related to the brand and its culture and message and be able to attract attention and easy to remember

audio logo can be used in all social media, forums, discord, radio, TV, and any other platforms

Some examples of audio logos

The idea presented for discussion
What do you think about creating an audio ENS logo ??
How should it be and what are the best ideas to implement it ??

More information about the audio logo in this link

1 Like

Cool thread, but where would this audio logo be played?

This is neat. I could an audio logo being played at @matoken.eth’s 2023 State of ENS presentation. I would consider to formalize this process as an RFP, however.

2 Likes

@daylon.eth audio logo can be used in all social media, forums, discord, and any other platforms and in can use in website itself also add audio logo is easy , It will be a small audio file can load by easy way

Interesting. Well, there are three letters in ENS. If we make the first note E, and then if we do a ROT13 transpose of “N” and “S” - we get A and F.

So, E - A - F. It sounds pretty decent for a foundation.

1 Like

@estmcmxci Thank you for your interest in the idea

@daylon.eth Very good idea and suggestion

Very interesting idea, thanks for sharing.

I think it is well worth further discussion :rocket:

1 Like

@Neal Thank you for your interest in idea