ENS DAO Delegate Applications

ENS name :liujian.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate:

I like ENS service very much, I have the ability to be a representative ENS delegater.。

Because as a professional crypto investor for 5years,I have plenty of time and complete web3 knowledge。

I am the owner of GTC and have participated in more than 2 times Gitcoin grants and participated in the governance of GTC。

My view on each section of the proposed ENS Constitution :

Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)Agree

Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)Agree

Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)Agree

ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)Agree

My web3 qualifications / skills:

I participated in defi investment and learned about Gamefi。

I own GTC and have participated inmore than 2 times Gitcoin grants,Funded lots of grants and participated in the governance of GTC。

1 Like

**ENS name:cit666.eth
The reason why I want to be a representative: I think I have the motivation to become a representative of ENS, and I really like Ethereum / WEB3 technology, I think I can be a representative and represent the Chinese community

My view on each section of the proposed ENS Constitution

• Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** I totally Agree.
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) I agree, ENS should be the standard on the Global Namespace in the future.

My web3 qualifications / skills: I have basic web3/solidity skills.

ENS name: sunrain.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I think ENS is a great initiative. The application of domain names in the field of digital currency is as convenient as the blockchain. It is as simple and understandable as browsing websites on the Internet, making currency transactions easier. Personal accounts are easier to remember. There is no doubt that this is the greatest Pioneering

Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** I totally Agree.
ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) I agree, ENS should be the standard on the Global Namespace in the future.

ENS Name: strax.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I think the best way to support anything is to “vote with your feet.” So I’d really like to become not only an advocate but an active contributor to the community and help add value to the project.

My view on each section:
-agree
-agree
-agree
-agree

My web3 qualifications / skills: Have been involved with enterprise biz ops as well as scaling startups from $0ARR >> $2M ARR. Technically, I have basic networking/linux skills and have an understanding of traditional DNS.

**ENS name:channing.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate : I believe that clarity and absolute truths are rarely found in the world as we know it. Projects like ENS give people the security and peace of mind that they own their own identity and know that they have control over it. This is a project I would love to be a part of.

• Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree

My web3 qualifications / skills: I am currently studying computer science and getting certified as a Solidity Developer in my own free time. I am new but I’m loving this space and can’t wait to learn more. Cheers!

[quote=“brantlymillegan, post:1, topic:815”]
**ENS name:daydayup.eth

• Name ownership is an absolute right: Agree
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: Agree
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: Agree
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: Agree

**My web3 qualifications / skills: As a freelancer, I have enough time to participate in various community activities, am keen on community activities, have enough understanding and love of encrypted blockchain, and am good at design and research.

1 Like

ENS name: dcverse.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I want to support the development of ENS to make it as durable, robust, accessible and scalable as possible, with the goal of making it the Web3 standard for naming.

Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)- Agree
Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)- Agree
Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)- Agree
ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) - Agree
My web3 qualifications / skills: I am a developer with blockchain development skill. I am also a collector of ENS domain names, and have plans to build services using the domain names.

1 Like

ENS name: tverse.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I want to support the development of ENS to make it as durable, robust, accessible and scalable as possible, with the goal of making it the Web3 standard for naming.

Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)- Agree

Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)- Agree

Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)- Agree

ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) - Agree

My web3 qualifications / skills: I am a developer with blockchain development skill. I am also a collector of ENS domain names, and have plans to build services using the domain names.

1 Like

**ENS name: pengkui.eth

**My reasons for wanting to be a delegate:**My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I am passionate about this industry growth, I always listen to people suggestions and WOULD LOVE to participate in spreading the best industry to better people’s lives.

My view on each section of the [proposed ENS Constitution ] (Proposed ENS Constitution )

• Name ownership is an absolute right: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment)- Agree
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment)- Agree
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment)- Agree
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment) - Agree

My web3 qualifications / skills: I am a developer / problem solver with advanced blockchain development skill, involved in a few metaverse blockchain projects. I consider myself an open minded person with great analitical skills and big picture aficionado that can be of use as a DAO delegate.

1 Like

ENS name: nprhust.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I think ENS is a great initiative. The application of domain names in the field of digital currency is as convenient as the blockchain. It is as simple and understandable as browsing websites on the Internet, making currency transactions easier. Personal accounts are easier to remember. There is no doubt that this is the greatest Pioneering

Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** I totally Agree.
ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) I agree, ENS should be the standard on the Global Namespace in the future.
My web3 qualifications / skills: I have basic web3 skills.

• Name ownership is an absolute right : Agree

• Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism :slight_smile: but is also taken for granted so it’s worth a background discussion on a set registration fee

-Income funds ENS and other public goods: Agree
-ENS Integrates with global namespace: Agree

ENS name: birdmeister.eth

I like to devote my time to web3 initiatives as it aims to build a digital society that is people-focussed and people-owned. It provides the freedom to create, to connect, and to express ourselves, within the context set by communities.

Such a society consists of many decentralized, community governed, and open-sourced components. I believe that ENS needs to play an important role in becoming such a component, as it enables building a secure web3 identity.

Success for me is defined as ensuring the DAO meets it longer-term mission, ENS gets to massive adoption, and it’s fun to be a delegate. For me personally, this unpacks in building a network, learning from the smartest, and exchanging good vibes.

I am based in the Netherlands, and hope to be one of the community representatives in mainland Europe.

My view on each section of the proposed ENS Constitution 385

1. Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)
    Agree.
  2. Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)
    Agree
  3. Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)
    Agree
  4. ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)
    Comment. I agree that this should be one of the objectives, but not essential for achieving the mission of ENS.

I have a good understanding of blockchains, some development experience including smart contracts, and recently involved with a protocol DAO. Furthermore, I have over 20 years experience in digital marketing for various tech companies. Involved with crypto since 2012. I am currently assessing to operate an Eth2 validator node. I am eager to learn and willing to invest time to get more experience with DAOops.

1 Like

ENS name: wuyueyelei.eth

1 Like

ENS name: luckyxx.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a detegate: I strongly believe that the success of web3 is contingent, long term, on open, user owned, public goods protocols. On the internet, identities are one key piece of that infrastructure. Absolutely, ENS is the infrastructure of infrastructure. I’ve been in the space for 3 years and I want to be on top of the next trends. I want to support the ENS community with the governance & help it grow while listening to the community which will really help the adoption of blockchain & NFT space.

My view on each section of the proposed ENS Constitution 405

• Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) - Agree

• Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) - Agree

• Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) - Agree

• ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) - Agree

• Quick learner, and have strong presentation skills and business acumen. Management education. Passionately involved in Blockchain industry since 2018

• As far as web3 technical skills go, I have little to no experience. I do however have a lot of experience with Defi project building, investor relations management, marketing operations

• I believe that I can help onboard new users as I learn more and i’m willing to listen with other people

1 Like

ENS name: isports.eth

-Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
-Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
-Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** I totally Agree.
-ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) I agree, ENS should be the standard on the Global Namespace in the future.

**ENS name: yoyoismee.eth

ENS is one of the most critical infrastructures for the space. I would love to represent crypto natives and future fellow crypto adopter interests. I also want to defend the spirit of decentralization. (I saw too many protocols abandoning our permissionless, non-discriminative, etc value which to me, totally unacceptable)

secondary - also represent Thai speaking community. (sorry for my broken English LOL)

• Name ownership is an absolute right: Agree!
    all in on this

• Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: Agree!
    but also have to be well balanced. accessibility and public good need to be up there!

• Income funds ENS and other public goods: Agree!
    all in on this

• ENS Integrates with the global namespace: Agree!
    Agree but not the first priority → if this conflict with others value I will drop this first for sure.

in short
absolute right >= ENS & Public good > incentive, revenue > ENS Integrates with the global namespace

• smart contract dev. wouldn’t say to advance but can design and write something original.
  • convert coffee/beer to code
  • also building some no-code platform for NFT creator. mass adoption = everyone can join. not only tech savvy
  • community engagement. welp I would say it part of web3 dev. We shouldn’t build any Dapp with out community right?
1 Like

ENS name: tommykw.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I want to support the development of ENS and I like ETh

My view on each section of the proposed ENS Constitution 423

Name ownership is an absolute right: Agree

Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: Agree

Income funds ENS and other public goods: Agree

ENS Integrates with the global namespace: Agree

My web3 qualifications / skills: I have basic knowledge, and I like the crypto coin

ENS name: Eoe.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I believe I can represent the people and listen to what they want. Whether is be companies or whales to artists, creators, or investors.

• Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** I totally Agree.
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) I agree, ENS should be the standard on the Global Namespace in the future.

My web3 qualifications/skills: I am from the Internet and can help the project improve user experience.

huazai.eth

5h

ENS name: daimlerchrysler.eth
My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I am eager to be a part of this DAO, to help people who love building something on Web3. I can be a good facilitator.
Name ownership is an absolute right: Agree
Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: Agree
Income funds ENS and other public goods: Agree
ENS Integrates with the global namespace: Agree
My web3 qualifications / skills: My skills are the promotion of the community or product culture. I have led my community to constantly learn new projects, such as defi, meta, etc. These are my valuable experience accumulated over the years. I also have deep experience in the web

1 Like

ENS name: bione.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I think ENS is a great initiative. I have lots of knowledge about DAO, and I have time to support it. The main issue is I love ENS and there is no doubt that ENS is the greatest Pioneering.

Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree
Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree
Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree
ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree
My web3 qualifications / skills: Blockchain developer, is familiar with solidity and web3

1 Like