ENS DAO Delegate Applications

ENS name:frankun.ens

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate:
ENS is a very good project. I hope to grow up with him and make the world a better place.

My view on each section of the proposed ENS Constitution

Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)

Agree

Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)

Agree

Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)

Agree

ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)

Agree

My web3 qualifications / skills:
Basic operation, has been shared by many friends and communities

1 Like

ENS 名称:huahua.eth

我想成为代表的原因:对于区块链来说,整个世界都是需要的,我认为ENS是web3中最重要和最有影响力的项目。我很荣幸能参与其中。
名称所有权是绝对权利:(同意/不同意/评论)** 同意。
注册费作为一种激励机制存在:(同意/不同意/评论)** 同意。
收入基金 ENS 和其他公共产品:(同意/不同意/评论)** 我完全同意。
ENS 与全球命名空间集成:(同意/不同意/评论)我同意,ENS 应该成为未来全球命名空间的标准。
我的 web3 资格/技能:早期入圈对defi,web3有研究以及我还要dao治理经验。

my ens name:eth001.eth

I want to be part of the ENS.

My view on each section of the proposed ENS Constitution 1

Name ownership is an absolute right: Agree
Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: Agree, but more like a disincentive to prevent users from simply sitting on names without using them.
Income funds ENS and other public goods: Agree
ENS Integrates with the global namespace: Agree

My web3 qualifications / skills: Avid cryptocurrency researcher and long time ethereum node operator. I strive to fully research any project to its core and understand as much about it as possible.

1 Like

ENS name:wanghan.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate:** Not only am a big believer of this project, I’ve also been evangelizing it in my network and Twitter, etc. I feel ENS is and will be the center point of the massive metaverse innovation that’s on the horizon. The true potential of the project can’t even be imagined until the ecosystem properly matures. I want to help get the project to the level of adoption that it deserves.

My view on each section of the proposed ENS Constitution**

Name ownership is an absolute right: Agree
Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: Agree
Income funds ENS and other public goods: Agree
ENS Integrates with the global namespace: Agree
My web3 qualifications / skills: I am a professional python developer who is enthusiastic about entering Web3, with basic skills in Solidity.

ENS name:
solidnft.eth

I strongly believe that the success of web3 will be defined by strong and participative protocols.
Main reason : I know the web3 ecosystem + I have a good network + I know how to listen people that want to delegate their vote + I know how to represent a group of people (I’ve been a delegate each year at Uni lol)

• Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)

Agreed.

We have to assume this and fight for it as this will be a challenge to tackle.

• Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)

Agree. This is, for the moment, one of the best incentive mechanism.
However, other type of incentive will emerge and we will need to improve according to that. I believe that is why the DAO stands for.

• Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)

Strongly agree.

• ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)

Strongly agree.

• Highly diversified Network of web3 people
  • Founder of Solidnft.com (Making your NFT physical : Roadmap → full web3 service)
  • Founder of Cryptonimals . com (Changing the way donation works)
  • Active member in different DAOs (FutureofFrance/Music/Event)
  • Full-time on web3 projects → Learning Solidity

[quote=“brantlymillegan, post:1, topic:815”]
**ENS name: MAGICBRICKS.ETH

**My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I have joined crypto community in 2019 and I have done lots on research and understood the importance of domains in current and future crypto metaworld. I have been educating my friends and relatives the importance for crypto and the functions

• Name ownership is an absolute right: Agree/ the reason is that every crypto holder shall have right to hold his/her name as ENS to make life easy and avoid the loos due to wrong address usage
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: Agree
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: Agree
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: Agree

**My web3 qualifications / skills: Good understanding of WEB3 to educate the new comers with importance of role and fundamentals

1 Like

ENS name: davidsina.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: because of my attention to Development of this project . and
i am interested in crypto researches and new technology

My view on each section of the proposed ENS Constitution **

• Name ownership is an absolute right: Agree

**My web3 qualifications / skills: i have PHP / html / css / javascript skills

ENS name: inzhoop.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: ENS is the most important of the Ethereum projects that maintains the most noble and fundamental purpose behind the web3 revolution. Being a delegate is “The Mission” for a militant from the early hours.

I have been involved in the ethereum ecosystem since 2015, since I started experimenting and building one of the first mobile wallets for dapp developers at Inzhoop.com who first integrated ENS.

1 Like

ENS name: sharedestate.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: ENS are underrated and I’d be humbled to participate in expanding its usage

• Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree, ENS must be a standard.

My web3 qualifications / skills: I code fully functional dApps on Solidity

1 Like

ENS name:colorful-magic.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate:A name is the first gift to a child born. Every piece of work is my children. I want to give the children of the future a wonderful world, and I believe ENS is one of the possibilities.

My view on each section of the proposed ENS Constitution 295

• Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)Agree / I believe that having a name will change people’s mindset, instead of just managing with numbers and symbols.I agree with you that ENS does not infringe on that right.
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)Agree / I believe that proper price control is necessary for proper trading.
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)Agree / I believe that the role of ENS, which can provide the same value across countries, will need to contribute to the public.
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)Agree / The value of the use of names will continue to expand.

My web3 qualifications / skills:For 24 years since Web 1.0, I have been challenging the frontiers of IT in my own way.
I have also been working in the field of mental and physical health in Japan for 15 years.
I believe that Web 3.0 has something to contribute to the field of mental and physical health as well.

1 Like

ENS name: porsen.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I think i have the motivation to be an ENS Delegator, also i’m really into Ethereum / WEB3 technology in general and i think i can be a delegate and reperesent the Spanish Speaking Community.

• Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** I totally Agree.
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) I agree, ENS should be the standard on the Global Namespace in the future.

My web3 qualifications / skills: I have basic web3/solidity skills.

ENS name: lofimichael.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I want to help construct and architect the future behaviours of identities with relation to user-controlled decentralization and web3; in this, I do not envision a future that does not contain ENS as a primary identity provider – it will be everywhere! As I am in pursuit of my Ph.D. in technology and operations management, I also want to construct public research and development around cutting-edge technology, contributing to society in a larger way.

• Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) [agree - individual control is necessary]
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) [agree - egalitarian economic access is important]
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) [agree - public funds for public good]
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) [agree - fundamental to ENS’s utilization]

My web3 qualifications / skills: Alongside full-stack/mobile development, I am an EVM/Solidity smart contract developer, having deployed multiple applications and contracts that cohesively utilize Web3 and expand it’s UX for user adoption. I recognize the necessity of outstanding user experience for adoption, and decentralized identities/namespaces are included in this.

1 Like

ENS name: alexanderguy.eth

**My reasons for wanting to be a delegate:**Web3 is all about access and ENS is committed to creating a universal passport/ entryway for people into the space. I find it’s mission to make this world accessible and open to be extremely motivating. I have been looking to participate in DAO and ENS is one of the most attractive projects I could commit myself to.

• Name ownership is an absolute right: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment) [agree - individual control is necessary]
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment) [agree - egalitarian economic access is important]
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment) [agree - public funds for public good]
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: ( Agree /Disagree/Comment) [agree - fundamental to ENS’s utilization]

My web3 qualifications / skills: I work in growth and marketing. Although I have a background in Web2, I now lead growth efforts at Zerion.

1 Like

ENS name: philh.p2p.eth

ENS truly embodies the concept of cyber-commons. For the past 7 years, I’ve been consistently working towards synergies between P2P commons and the Web3 space. I’d be honored to dedicate time to the governance of the ENS DAO.

• Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)
    I do agree.
    This is the raison d’être of ENS in the first place: replacing the rent-extracting, arbitrary powers of Web2 and legacy internet infrastructure with credibly neutral and inclusive alternatives.

• Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)
    I do agree.
    Relying on a sound economic model is a fundamental requirement for any cyber-commons. I hope that the DAO’s governance using on a broad distribution of the ENS token will make this self-limitation provision actually useless.

• Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)
    I do agree.
    Given the volatility of crypto-assets and the experience we have with past token sales that endowed projects with unexpectedly massive treasuries, I strongly support this commitment of using any surplus for supporting other public goods.

• ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)
    I do agree.
    Ultimately, integrating with the legacy DNS system is the condition for gaining the old system onboarded to the cause of transparent and inclusive governance.

I’ve been involved in DAOs and cyber-commons since 2015. I co-founded, contributed to, advised, donated to, invested in and published articles about many projects in the space. I’m currently a member of dOrg, a DAO-run collective, an organizer of EthCC and P2P Festival, a member of the Commons Stack hatch, a board member at Ethereum France, and a contributor/advisor to Polywrap, Mangrove, Spool, and Morpho projects.

3 Likes

I’m waiting for the gas to go a little bit lower to set my primary name and edit the record. Will do it before the end of the week for sure just want to get the lower gas fee posible. If I have to do it ASAP you can reply this please and I’ll do it right away.

ENS name: victor_wu.eth

I think ENS is one of the most critical applications of the Web3 era and has unlimited potential. And such an important application needs to be worked on by Crypto enthusiasts worldwide. I am Chinese and hope to represent the voice of ENS users in China in the governance of DAO. Collecting as many opinions as possible from all sides is the beginning of DAO’s success

• ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree.ENS is a product of the Web3 era, connecting everything is its natural attribute

I was a PM at MCDEX and I can provide product power for ENS or Web3

2 Likes

**ENS name:**alertcat.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I think I have the motivation to be an ENS Delegator, also I’m really into Ethereum / WEB3 technology in general and I think I can be a delegate and reperesent the Chinese Speaking Community.

• Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)-Agree
  • Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)-Agree
  • Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)-Agree
  • ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)-Agree

My web3 qualifications / skills: I have basic web3/solidity skills. And I have written some articles on mirror.xyz/alertcat.eth about token economy.

2 Likes

ENS name: ratto.eth

ENS will be fundamental to bringing web3 to the world. Just like abstracting protocols in the early internet days, ENS will simplify web3 addresses.

• ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) Agree.

I have nearly two decades of leadership and operator experience in a fast paced, technology driven industry. I’m pivoting by educating myself with Computer Science and Solidity training in order to bring my previous experience into the web3 world.

1 Like

ENS name: republic.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I would like to be a part of Ethereum’s success and believe ENS is one of the foundations of Web3. Being a delegate would allow me to actively participate in this movement. I have been a stakeholder in ETH since 2016 and have used the ecosystem (smart contracts, DEFI, NFTS) as a web3 enthusiast. I flew to take part in Devcon 2017 and since then decided I wanted to learn as much as possible. I am not a whale, nor a VC, nor a trader, nor a coder, I see myself as a native user, perhaps a bit early to the revolution. I think my profile would be valuable in the governance process as somebody that can represent a future web3 user.

• ENS Integrates with the global namespace: Agree. I also believe the ENS framework should prioritize decentralized namespace. There should be a discussion on how to make the ENS framework more attractive relative to legacy namespace - either though UX/UI, prioritization and/or other incentive mechanisms.

My web3 qualifications / skills: I have actively used web3 Ethereum-based services since 2016 and present myself as a user vested in ENS reaching mainstream critical mass with low friction and great UX, rather than a coder/technical person.

1 Like

**ENS name: umeboshi.eth

**My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I’ve been looking into ways how I could get involved with web 3, with DAOs, and this morning I saw one of my favourite projects offer just that. I hope my experience can be of help, I am eager to offer my expertise in hope we’d bring ens to wider audiences. I also think it would be so much fun to collaborate in this space.

• Name ownership is an absolute right: Agree, a digital identity is as important as a physical one.

**My web3 qualifications / skills: I am NOT a programmer/coder. I wish I was. I think every DAO needs more than technical skills to function & progress, it needs diversity. I am hopeful this would be a reason for me to be embraced by the community. As to general crypto/blockchain experience, I’ve been exposed to it day & night for past 2 years, mostly through ethereum projects like de-fi, nft, lately gaming. I bring 15+ years of IT marketing experience. I am not a legacy guy, I am a part of the web 2 for sure, but dreaming of a web 3 future. Please let me help.

2 Likes