ENS DAO Newsletter Press Room & ENS Social Club

Announcing Two New ENS DAO Newsletter Social Events

Newsletter Day Press Room
Every 1st and 15th (coincides with new publications)

• Starting with the next newsletter release on 05/01/2022, there will be an accompanying “Press Room” on the same day at 4 PM EDT to discuss the latest news with ENS, ENS DAO, address any questions, feedback, comments, etc.
  • This will be held through Twitter Spaces, so be sure to follow @ensdaonews to get the latest information.

All are welcome to attend, and I anticipate each lasting around 30-60 minutes.

ENS DAO Social Club
Every 8th and 22nd (Newsletter off-weeks)

• Starting on May 8th, there will be an “ENS Social Club” at 11 PM EDT. The Social Club is intended to be a place where ENS community members can speak freely and openly in a Twitter Space that isn’t recorded, joke, have fun, and not be an asshole. BYOB.
  • This will be held through Twitter Spaces, so be sure to follow @ensdaonews to get the latest informaiton.

All are welcome to attend, and I anticipate each lasting around 1-2 hours.

Times are subject to change as we work through what works best to have the largest attendance. If you would like to attend, speak, bring someone else to speak, or just have any other questions or comments, please leave it below. I’m open to all suggestions/feedback.

Thank you!

14 Likes

The day is not far when an ENS name sells for $100m and CNN interviews daylon.eth, who is running for President, in our ENS DAO Press Room :handshake:

7 Likes

Looking forward to this, Daylon! :fire:

3 Likes

Can I get a press pass? Sounds cool! I will be there!

2 Likes

I can give you whatever ensdaonews.eth subdo you want

2 Likes

Nice!!! I like this :rocket: Subdomain Press Passes for ENS contributors

@daylon.eth - awesome work.

Could we host these on IPFS and reference them with subdomains of ensdaonews.eth?
Someone want to suggest a good naming convention?

1 Like

I will also recommend linking ensdaonews.eth to a new ENS DAO subdomain news.ensdao.eth, for extra cool aid swag points

I have press.daylon.eth and daylon.ensdaonews.eth just for fun lol.

Anyway… I would love some help with hosting these if anyone can. Or just being there to answer questions that I don’t know the answer to.

2 Likes

Sure that’s possible. I was planning to save them for contributors that have done a tenure for the Newsletter. And maybe for an occasion giveaway or something like that. We have also been gifted a domain which I would like to use for promotional use soon.

1 Like

I’ll join from 36,000 ft.