Thanks @daylon.eth for starting this thread!
Hello everyone, I’m stoked to share my project that’s live on the Gitcoin GR13 Main, ENS Ecosystem, and Radicle Ecosystem.
My grant /project is: State of the Mental Health of People in ENS Ecosystem - 💰 State of the Mental Health of People in ENS Ecosystem | Grants | Gitcoin
For this project, we focus on creating a resource that can be part of the foundation for all current and future ENS and ENS DAO tools, events, and policies.
The hubris of the people who created the foundations of web2 resulted in challenges to our mental health, including burnout, anxiety, depression. Why? Mental health was an afterthought.
This project centers on the people of the ENS and ENS DAO ecosystem. The creators of tools and procedures and the people impacted by these tools and procedures.
This research and report are on the current state of people’s mental health in the ENS and ENS DAO ecosystem. The intention is to design it to generate outcomes and action. We’re not publishing data to create yet another report that its intended audience will not use. Yes, we’re tired of those too.
While the focus is on the ENS and ENS DAO ecosystem, the report and insights will be available for public use to help other ecosystems. Our goal is generational change by centering on mental health today in web3, not ten years from now.
**Short Roadmap **
- Research study
- Publish report with data and insights
- Publish recommended action items (qualitative and quantitative) for ENS and ENS DAO Ecosystem based on data and insights
- Publish outcomes from actions items
- CONTRIBUTE to the grant
- GET VERIFIED after completing your contribution to maximize the Trust Bonus for
- AMPLIFY to more people to know about the grant and project. Example for Twitter:
- YOU - please take care of you this week
- Make time this week to step away from work. Do something that brings you joy that has nothing to do with digital technology.