Help for claiming the airdrop

So If I want to claim ENS, I have to buy it first and keep it in my wallet?

2 Likes

To qualify for the drop, you needed to have owned it before Oct 31st.

1 Like

So means I cant not get any airdrop now

1 Like

Correct, if you did not register a name on or before Oct 31st you cannot get the drop. That said, having an ENS name is very important and if you can afford it, you should get one. There are also lower cost/free 3rd level ENS domains.

An ENS name is an identity that you government, corporations, or anyone else can take away from you. It is unique.

1 Like

Is there anyway that I can get something?

1 Like

Yes - Check out coingecko or coinmarketcap. They both tell you what exchanges centralized and defi that you can get them on.

Dear All,

I’m trying to claim my ENS but when I reach the voting / signing step the platform says sign, I sign with MetaMask but then it fails and ask to do try again. I’ve tried multiple times over and over.

Anyone else experiencing that?

Do .eth subdomains qualify for the airdrop too?

Hi I bought my token on oct 30th but they keep saying that “I do not qualify”…any advice on how to claim my airdrop? Thanks!

I’m not sure when exactly they took the snapshot of the wallets. Are sure you are using the wallet you bought the ENS name in?

You can see if this calculator gives you a different answer.

Any chance you could help me out with this?

I’m trying to claim my ENS but when I reach the voting / signing step the platform says sign, I sign with MetaMask but then it fails and ask to do try again. I’ve tried multiple times over and over.

Any chance you could help me out with this?

Hello, I can see that I have 10 ens coins in my original MM wallet. The problem is that wallet was hacked, so I need to claim the coins with different wallet. Is this possible

1 Like

I qualify but the transaction from the site to my MM wallet is just stuck.
0x7f70e37f66e48f76f7315f4463fd1a086f8a5a66d2c00e03764711fcbeb41821 is the transaction hash

1 Like

Buy and keep, together

1 Like

Is it only for .Eth acc? What if I had .crypto

I believe .crypto is just unstoppable domains which is not a foundation, DAO… It is a company designed to profit off of you. So no, not part of the drop.

I have more than one name registered.
When I claimed the ENS airdrop, it defaults to one of the names.
I have, in vain, attempted to toggle between the different names.

How was the airdrop configured?
?
Whom might I contact to confirm that I received the appropriate amount in ENS?

Hello, now I’m entered eth ^^ thanks