How to get involved with the "Community" working group?

Could anyone explain to me how I might be able to get involved in the “Community” working group once it’s established? I had applied to be a contributor a little while back but I have not been accepted yet.

I would really like to get involved in either the coordinating of events, a swag store, or a street team of some sort. I have experience in the coordination of operations and sales at my IRL job. Also, I have past experience in shipping & receiving.

I worked as a restaurant server for over a decade as well - I love socializing with others and meeting new faces.

Please let me know how I can contribute!

2 Likes

Hello and welcome! Nice to meet you.

@alisha.eth has just put forward a draft proposal for creating working groups and working group rules. That is where I would recommend discussing this in more detail.

3 Likes

Thanks @daylon.eth

I saw that post but I am unable to comment there. Any suggestions?

Hey @Schuschereba.eth, the best place to keep up to date on how to get involved in the working groups is the ENS Discord server, which you can join at https://chat.ens.domains. There is a specific DAO-Bulletin channel that will announce working group notifications.

Once the proposal for the creation of working groups is active, I will post a link in the forum to a form where any community member can sign up to express their interest in the different working groups, ranging from being notified and staying in the loop, to participating actively.

It would be great to have you involved! Keep an eye on the forum and the DAO-Bulletin channel in Discord, and you will not miss opportunities to participate :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is great @alisha.eth :slightly_smiling_face:

I will keep my eyes peeled!

Thanks for taking the time to respond.