Increase Use Case For ENS Domains

Hello all, we (onthis.xyz) recently won “Best Overall Use” from ENS at ETHGlobal NY. We’d love to continue the conversation here.

We create Shortcuts, that allow users to send ETH to human-readable addresses to do things like bridge, swap, mint, stake & etc. directly from your wallet.

These intent-based Shortcuts, are a great use case for ENS names, increasing the demand for various name combinations. We’ve already registered close to 200 names.

We believe your help in Co-marketing us to educate the public about this new behavior as well as enabling a grant for us can be mutually beneficial.

Thank you for your time, look forward to hearing your feedback and thoughts.

Helpful links:
onthis.xyz
onthis twitter
Igor Yuzo Twitter

Hello @igoryuzo, welcome to the discussion forum! There are Ecosystem Working Group calls every Thursday at 12PM Eastern Standard Time. How about joining this week? It’d be a great chance for the community to learn more about onthis.xyz.

Would love to! thanks for the quick response. I tried to click out on the link, where do I find the call details?

Meeting Information

Ecosystem Weekly Call
Thursday, Oct 5 · 12–1 PM EST
Google Meet joining info
Video call link: meet.google.com/ecv-oizn-psi
Or dial: +1 470-241-5345 PIN: 595377271

Refer to the ENS DAO Calendar for ENS DAO working group calls and other events.

1 Like

I really missed out on this one huh. lol.

1 Like

Hey @accessor.eth would love to chat with you about building a Shortcut for you?

TG: @igoryuzo

may have replied in wrong section lol

"Hey @accessor.eth would love to chat with you about building a Shortcut for you?

TG: @igoryuzo
"

1 Like