Introducing Phi, the social metaverse built on top of ENS visualizing on-chain identity

Hey all ENS frens,

I’d love to introduce my work called “Phi” to the ENS community. We’ve got a prize from ENS at the NFT HACK 2022, a hackathon held by ETH Global in Feb 2022. After that, we launched our demo two times before: 1st demo on StarkNet Goerli Testnet in March, and 2nd demo on Polygon Mumbai Testnet in August.

And finally, we just launched Phi on Polygon Mainnet for the public yesterday🎉 (15 Dec, 2022) Check this tweet out for the details.

What’s Phi?

Phi (philand.xyz) is the first social gaming metaverse focused on “on-chain Identity” created from ENS and on-chain/ off-chain wallet activities, enabling the easy visualization of on-chain identities. It incentivizes users to interact with various web3 protocols, which provides positive feedback to all protocols and accelerates the overall network effect of Web3.

Our experience lets users generate their own personalized space using their ENS domain and allows them to claim in-game objects based on their wallet activity. Using the objects, users can build their own Web3 world to show off their on-chain identity.

Phi has the following two components: Phi Quest :crossed_swords: and Phi Land :desert_island:

Phi Quest :crossed_swords: ( quest.philand.xyz)

Phi Quest is where users can explore various Quests in collaboration with various protocols, and users are rewarded with Objects by completing Quests.

Now you can try how many objects you can claim — come join us and start your journey on Phi Quest today!

For details and instructions on how to use Phi Quest, please refer to the user guide

Phi Land🏝 (land.philand.xyz)

Phi Land is where users can create their own personalized land from their ENS domains. They can populate their land with a variety of in-game items, including Objects, Wallpapers, and Baseplates, which can be obtained through Phi Quest and the Shop.

All you need to get started is an ENS domain — come join us and build the most unique Web3 suite on Phi Land!

For details and instructions on how to use Phi Land, please refer to the user guide

What can I do w/ Phi?

1. Create a land from your ENS domain on Phi Land
  2. Complete quests to get objects on Phi Quest
  3. Build your land w/ Objects, Wallpaper, & Baseplate.
  4. Share your land on Twitter w/ #philand!:bird:

See the User Guide on Docs

Our Story

Since we just started Phi in January, we have already launched our testnet products two times before:

First demo on StarkNet Goerli testnet

Second demo on Polygon Mumbai testnet

We have enjoyed seeing 34k+ lands (As of Dec 9, 2022, 34,524) minted and 1.2M+ objects claimed, each land designed uniquely, and shared on the Twitter timeline with #philand. We are very grateful to the 6,800+ people who responded to our user survey for the demo, which has been really helpful for us to improve our product.

As our traction;

And we’ve encouraged many on-chain activities by collaborating with Web3 protocols:

• For Uniswap, we’ve encouraged 56,160 (=1872 * 30) times token swapping.
  • For Polygon, we’ve increased the number of token bridges from Ethereum Goerli Testnet(L1) to Polygon(Mumbai) by over 12 times.

Phi’s positive externalities exponentially swell as the number of users and engagement increases.

Try Phi with your ENS!

philand.xyz

Follow our journey! :desert_island:

Twitter: https://twitter.com/phi_xyz
Discord: Phi
Medium: Phi – Medium
Docs: https://docs.philand.xyz/
Lenster: Lenster

8 Likes

This looks great! Your APIs seem to be down at the moment, though.

3 Likes

Thanks! Which URL did you use to touch Phi from? If you used mumbai.philand.xyz, API could be down because we currently stopped the maintenance.

Here’s our mainnet live URLs:

Phi Land:

Phi Quest:

Even if you used the correct URLs and still API is down, please let me know! Thanks for trying out Phi!

2 Likes

I used those links. Yesterday it was giving a console error about being over quota. Now, I click “Injected Wallet” in the WC dialog, and it does nothing - console shows a “not connected” error. I’m using Frame.

2 Likes

Welcome to the community!

This is super interesting, and I love the art style. The concept of “earned” on-chain achievements has huge untapped potential. I’m excited to follow how this develops, and I will be sharing with others I know that are working on similar ideas. (for example, Metagame.)