Message to the community on the finalization of the EP6.1 vote

Thank you everyone. I take the responsibilities of being an ENS Foundation director and ENS DAO delegate seriously and will continue to do my best to serve the interests of the ENS project. I believe ENS is for everyone. Like many of you in the ENS community, I’m interested in getting back to building ENS. I look forward to continuing to work to make ENS the decentralized identity layer of the universe. #1TrillionNamesBy2040

19 Likes

Please note the community is fractured. You have a lot of work ahead of you to bring it back together. I wish you the best.

8 Likes

You should have given the opportunity to someone else it doesn’t have to be you.

Glad to see you back :v:

Best thing we’ve read in a long time and best thing that could possibly happen for the ENS system.

Such great news!

I was getting into ENS last year and followed the events from afar in shock, as I am sure many others I would have deemed this a fatally doomed endeavor if you had been booted.

Now, at least there is hope. However it seems it was a very close call, I believe that will keep folks from committing.