A) Demos from ETHOnline Winners
B) ENS Project Highlights
C) ENS core updates
D) ENS Events
E) Open space for others ecosystem related topics
- ENS Improvement Proposal: Platform Source Parameter (link)
Attendees: 0xashu_eth, 5pence.eth, alisha.eth, anthonyware.eth, charly martin, david mihal, daylon.eth, gregskril.eth, hellenstans.eth, jacy su, kalle moen, Mia CAI premm.eth, The Cap, stevegachau.eth, zadok7.eth
- Presentation from ETHOnline Winners
ENSEverywhere - Presented by David Mihal, Kalle Moen and Charly Martin. Their project is a revision of the ENS registrar contract that allows bulk registration and saves up to 34% on gas fees. EthGlobal project showcase: ENSEverywhere | ETHGlobal
Sublettuce - Presented by Kai. Sublettuce enables subletting or name rentals using the ENS Name Wrapper and fuse features. Kai is looking for contributors to help him with this project; please reach out to him on his Twitter.EthGlobal project showcase: Sublettuce | ETHGlobal
Kola Labs - Presented by Jacy Su and Mia. Kola Labs is working on expanding ENSIP12 to include multimedia support for music and videos. This expansion allows users to share music and video across dApps using the ENS metadata records.
- Kola Labs will submit a proposal to expand ENSIP12 to the ENS DAO Governance Forum.
Devcon - Makoto recapped Devcon.
- ENS saw 70 submissions in the hackathon, with 17 of those projects receiving the integration bounty.
- The custom ENS x POAP x IYK card swag was a huge hit among attendees.
- The core team gave two talks:
- True Name Limited announced that they have rebranded to ENS Labs Limited, or ENS Labs.
Manager App - The new manager is live on Goreli testnet at alpha.ens.domains.
- The team requests that users test it and report bugs or feedback at https://www.ensfeedback.xyz/.
Town Hall - A quarterly town hall will be held next week, pending scheduling details.
ENS Grants is live!
- Proposal submissions are open now until October 24th at 6 pm GMT. Voting begins October 24th at 11:59 pm GMT.