Google Meet link : https://meet.google.com/oaj-qrgv-var
A) ENS Project Highlights
B) Review any upcoming events with ENS involvement
Ain’t no party like an ENS POAP PAINT party, because an ENS PAINT party doesn’t stop, until it does…
C) ENS core updates
D) Open space for additional topics
E) Update on format of ecosystem meetings going forward
Attendees: 184.eth, 5pence.eth, alisha.eth, Bobby Miller, Cap, coltron.eth, Deshun Quan, Dylan Brodeur, Greg Skriloff, gerbz.eth, hellenstans.eth, Makoto Inoue, premm.eth, slobo.eth, yambo.eth, zadok7.eth
Premm.eth highlighted that t
- lcfr.eth found a vulnerability in the name wrapper.
- Question: Will all newly registered names be wrapped upon creation?
- Yes, all names created on the new manager will wrap the names
- Next Tuesday is the first anniversary of the DAO. The Ecosystem working group is hosting an ENS DAO Paint Party.
- POAP Paint Party will take place on Tues, Nov 8th @ 2:00 PM CST / 8:00 PM UTC
- ENS Labs has completed hiring for a new project manager and community manager. These are expected to be announced the week of November 7th.
- ENS Labs Dev Rel, Luc, has created a too, .twitter.ngo, using the off-chain resolver to verify Twitter names.
- @jefflau will attend the next week’s ecosystem call.
- ETHSanFrancisco November 4–6th.
- There is a 10k Prize bounty with 6k going to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd prizes in the “Best Use” category and a 4k integration bounty split among those who integrate ENS into their project.
- A small side event that collaborates with Worldcoin and Fuel Labs will be held on Friday, November 4th, from 6-10 pm.
- Rocco from SpruceID will update the community server around moving those using Auth0 over to SIWE.
- Discussion about the language around the primary name, “resolved name,” and the resolver contract.
- Attendees were also polled on preference between “subdomain” and “subname.”