PROPOSAL to correct ENS transfer mistake - back to rightful owners

I was soooo thrilled to claim my tokens 222 to be exact! As I believe in the DAO & ENS. However, when I went to transfer my $ENS to my other MM account, I accidentally sent them back to the ENS contract.

I am asking that the tokens which I “returned” to the DAO be sent back to me and any other users that have experienced the same situation - which made me sick to my stomach. I’m sure they share the same sentiment.

I have evidence of the claim and return and thank you in advance for your time & consideration when looking into this matter.

Thank you @nick.eth @slacker @grasponcrypto.eth @Jeff.eth for your help and support thus far!

2 Likes

Please don’t post lots of separate threads about this, it makes it harder to keep the conversation in one place.

Closing as a duplicate of Proposal to Correct ENS Transfer Errors back to Contract.

Access to the governance forums is gated because we want to keep the signal to noise ratio manageable, and that means that if you can post here, you need to be considerate of the DAO’s time and attention.

3 Likes