Small Grants Q3 2023 (Public Goods & Ecosystem)

@Euphoria and @Nyx Iā€™ve sent you both DMs. Please take a look when you get a chance and Iā€™ll make sure youā€™re included!

Hi @gregskril

Iā€™m facing issues to submit the proposal. A 401 error each time I try to submit. Iā€™ve been trying to apply since the submissions were open. Now we are awfully close to the deadline. Can you help?

Thanks @gregskril ! Appreciate it!

Iā€™ve replied to your DMā€¦

@gregskril, Iā€™ve been facing the same issue since last night. Could you kindly lmk how to proceed?

@1cryptoshaman @amanwithwings and anybody else running into issues, please DM me on here with your proposal information. Iā€™m in the middle of a few IRL events currently so I may not respond immediately, but I will make sure you all get included

Apologies that this hasnā€™t gone as smoothly as in the past - many people are able to submit without a problem, and I havenā€™t been able to track down whatā€™s causing issues for the others.

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply @gregskril, Iā€™ve sent it to you :white_check_mark:

If you have not participated in Small Grants rounds in the past, are not submitting to the current rounds, or are not a large $ENS delegate but would still like to participate in voting, feel free to fill out this quick form https://ensdao.deform.cc/small-grants-voter-card/

The original post in this thread will also be updated to include the link. It will be open until voting starts in a few days.

1 Like

Hey @gregskril Iā€™m receiving a 401 error when trying to submit an application. Could you please advise? Thanks.

What if one submitted three proposals, will the voting card be three or just one?

@gregskril Can you check the DMā€™s. I cant access the voting page to see if my proposal has been uploaded as well. Iā€™d DMed you before deadline was over regarding the proposal.

Love the experiment with small grants.

Are all ERC-1155 cards distributed to voters?