My organization, Web3 Texas focuses on foundational education for web2 users. I am putting together a presentation at a local IT conference where I will be speaking to a technical/leadership crowd on Digital wallets and Security. I have a full section in my presentation that focuses on best practices for the digital wallet - buying and associating an ENS domain being one of them. Does ENS sponsor organizations like mine, or is there a program I can submit thru to request sponsorship?
Here is the outline of the presentation:
- What is Web3
- What is a digital wallet
- Why you need a digital wallet
- Types of Wallets - custodial v non-custodial
- Wallet Mediums - hot v cold
- Multi-sig and why this is important
- How does the wallet work with the blockchain
- Best practices (e.g., Protecting Private Key, Password Management, Seed Phrase backup, Multi Wallet strategy Using .eth addresses, etc.)
- Signing transactions
- How to get a wallet
Link to event: Crypto Wallets & Security **You MUST register at link in description**, Thu, May 26, 2022, 7:00 PM | Meetup
Please do not be misled by the number of people attending on the meetup site- the real numbers are with my host. So far we are at 18. There are sure to be more as my host typically has between 800-1000 in-person/virtual attendees.
Happy to share my host’s prospectus if needed.