Ukrainecharity 🇺🇦 DAO

I propose We could properly donate it use a simple and easy domain for all adresse wallet in one, for charity [@Ukraine] :ukraine: :blue_heart: :ukraine:
to avoid scams Get for them ‘ukrainecharity.eth’ is better for country crypto donations and cryptocharity new generation web3 https://opensea.io/assets/0x57f1887a8bf19b14fc0df6fd9b2acc9af147ea85/45791566044459163308380355458766414238816731429414231161600798806139505362848

1 Like

Ukraine.eth was bought for this purpose. https://twitter.com/avsa/status/1498814029363654657

3 Likes

thanks but nothing for the moment approved :pensive: , it is a ENS Ukraine.eth for government CRYPTO funds, for charity it is necessary to be clear and to have several domains to specialize in my opinion, it is necessary to organize well to explain that people, to avoid scams which are a lot on net@ :pensive: :pensive: :ukraine:

1 Like

It is possible to setup subdomains. charity.ukraine.eth.

2 Likes

It is necessary to provide one-time assistance to community members from Ukraine!

2 Likes

Hey @ben-Nft_s_KO! I am Ginge an ecosystem steward, first off, thank you so much for your first post in the forum. I would love to donate to a great cause. I agree avoiding scams is an issue. Where would recommend donating at the moment? I trust @AvsA and know that his https://twitter.com/avsa/status/1498814029363654657 fund would go to the people who need help. But @Ringoo I see that you are correct and it looks as though the fund is not yet completely functional. Is there a place you would recommend directing ENS users towards to contribute that we can verify? Thank you!

1 Like

Hello! Thank you for your reply.
I have been a member of the ENS community since its inception. My name is Vadim. I live in Ukraine, Odessa. Just got back from the bomb shelter, air defense sirens sounded all night. The war has been going on for three weeks now. I didn’t even have the financial means to support my family. Two children, wife, mother. There is also no way to send children to a safe place. There are a lot of local residents here who, together, with their own strength and means, are trying to help each other in any way they can. Moral support for children. There are food problems. Therefore, I ask the community to help, and I will help others and people in need on behalf of the ENS community.
Regarding scammers: The address of my ENS wallet did not change, the one that was during the distribution of ENS, for domain names in 2021: 0x513487D4e416F27138Ddf82A6ec83Cb092B8339D.
My domains are: ringoo.eth, fozzy.eth, moray.eth, nft-token.eth, globalcrypto.eth, budova eth… Through Binance, I can exchange them for Ukrainian hryvnia and send them to Mastercard. About the work done, I’m ready to inform the community! Thank you in advance!
P.s. also in the city, there are many animals left that were abandoned by their owners during the evacuation and they also need to be fed.

2 Likes

@Ringoo I just sent you a couple of bucks. I hope it helps though it isn’t much.

4 Likes

Thank you very much!!!
God bless you!

1 Like

You’re welcome! We are all hoping things get better for you and your family.

3 Likes

Thank you, I hope so too!!!

Please keep in touch!

1 Like

Yes, of course I’m online!

1 Like

@ringoo I also sent some too! I hope it helps.

3 Likes

Thank you very much.
I’m very grateful to you!!!

1 Like

Guys, thank you so much for responding to my request, namely daylon.eth and ginge.eth, who sent me about $28, which I was able to buy some products for children. Thank you again. We continue to defend against the Russian invasion of Ukraine.

1 Like

I’m so glad it was able to help. I will do what I can to send you more when I am able to. Thank you for the update, and stay strong. Until victory!

1 Like

Thanks again from all my family!

2 Likes