Unable to link wallet and discord server wont let join

anyone else unable to interact with anyting ENS realated? the discord says invites paused, i cannot connect my wallet in this app, the dapp on dapps.ens will not connect to wallets eiter?

2 Likes

Hi, I believe that @zadok7 paused invites on the Discord to deal with a scam bot attack weā€™ve been experiencing lately. Iā€™ve pinged him here and he should respond later.

This is unrelated to any issue youā€™re experiencing connecting your wallet to app.ens.domains, usually thatā€™s just caused by local browser/wallet issues. If you open a ticket using the chat widget (bottom-right of the screen) at https://app.ens.domains we can try to help you with that :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ya my inability to link happened around the rollout of Waller connect 2.0 Iā€™ll reach back out to them ry

2 Likes

As @cthulu.eth mentioned, the best way to get support is probably going to be directly in the ENS Manager App. You can click the chat icon in the bottom right. If the bot cannot find the answers, it will connect you to a live support mod for help. :slight_smile:

As far as Discord, the invites are currently paused for that as we make some security changes on the invite server. Sorry for the inconvenience. Should be resolved soon.

1 Like

Well, I reached out and just keep getting told that itā€™s still down. Is this just like a buy a four letter ENS initiation spend 200 and get kicked off of Discord for good? I knew do the ENS was a ā€œ who ya knowā€ordeal but dang.
But at least it gives me something to do with all of those unstoppable domains that I knew about for some reasonšŸ˜†