Attendees: alisha.eth, oakgroup.eth, slobo.eth, validator.eth, Mayra Alejandra Castillo, SydMead -eth.limo, anthonyware.eth, coltron.eth, Dave Montaili, gregskril.eth, hellenstans.eth, 5pence.eth, Heiko Burkhardt.
A) Budget Discussion 2
- Budget proposal Snapshot ended.
- The executable proposal will go live on Wednesday.
B) Merch store update @5pence
- Awaiting the on-chain budget approval to confirm this project.
- If approved, the store will be designed and operated by General Magic.
- A priority will be to get custom ENS hats available for DevCon.
C) ENS Project Highlight
DM3: Presented by Heiko Burkhardt and vegayp.eth. DM3 is a decentralized, open, and secure messaging using established web3 services.
- There is a DM3 Library.
- Uses ENS Name, avatar, and other text records to generate profiles.
- DM3 is looking for feedback/temp-check from the ENS community.
- A forum post should be provided to discuss this project further.
D) Review any upcoming events with ENS involvement
- Alisha and Luc talked to EthGlobal. TNL will sign a contract with them and request reimbursement.
E) ENS core updates
- 738K new .eth registrations.
- 5,400 ETH in revenue.
- Greater than 99% of OpenSea domain volume.
Stats are here tweeted here.
F) Open space for additional topics
- ENS Small Grants closed today. The Top 5 winners are available to see on the ensgrants.xyz. Meta-gov will be taking over the development of the small grants infrastructure.
- eth.link is down. The core team is looking to get this up, and someone from TNL will post on the forum with an update.
- Gitcoin Grants rounds are a month away. We should begin directing people to @slobo.eth or @coltron.eth to help shepherd builders to the Gitcoin grants program. A reasonable target is to get around 50 applicants/projects in the ENS Ecosystem grants rounds.
- A proposal will be made to migrate the admin of the community multisig to the ecosystem working group.