Google Meet link : https://meet.google.com/oaj-qrgv-var
A) Ecosystem Term #2 Budget Discussion
B) Policy-based ENS subdomains issuance infrastructure
C) ENS Project Highlight
D) Review any upcoming events with ENS involvement
E) ENS core updates
F) Open space for additional topics
G) How should we source IRL ENS events?
Attendees (20): alisha.eth, oakgroup.eth, slobo.eth, validator.eth, carlosdp.eth, SydMead -eth.limo, anthonyware.eth, coltron.eth, Ernest of Gaia, gregskril.eth, hellenstans.eth, John Brunet, Pochara, Sam Ward, Sinestia.eth, Steve Gachau, tomas dev, Zadok.eth, ginge.eth, garypalmerjr.eth
- @slobo.eth presented a budget overview.
- Each budget item was given an introduction, and the floor was opened for questions or comments.
- Steve Gachau asked about his subgroup to promote ENS Subdomains. It was advised that since there was no direct funding request, it would not be included, but it was encouraged that individual builders continue to present projects to the DAO.
- There was a comment that TNL may best handle subdomain education since this is their area of expertise.
CNS presented a slide on their project allowing the creation and issuance of subdomains. They’re using soulbound tokens and have talked about also implementing the ENS Name Wrapper.
- Highlights: Open source, builds on top of ENS, not in competition, makes subdomain issues easier.
- Garypalmerjr.eth is soft-launching a project to bring awareness to Web3 domains, web3domains.com.
- News and information website to aggregate different perspectives from various authors about web3 domains.
- Looking for sponsorship.
- Open to syndicated content from trusted sources (ENS/ENSDAO).
- No upcoming events in the next month.
- Audit competition has come to an end. Update expected from the core team within a week on the contract audit status.
- Be sure to use alpha.ens.domains and let @jefflau or @tatems know about issues.
- The Twitter space went well, and they would like to continue with more support mod spaces on Twitter.
- Carlos plugged the ENS Small Grants
- Clarified that the denomination is in Ether and that it can scale with other funding pools.
- @alisha.eth suggested an airtable form to list upcoming events.