A) Public Goods general updates
B) PG Scholarships - (forum post)
C) Upcoming Events
D) Public goods project highlight
E) Open space for additional public goods topics
Attendees: anthonyware.eth, Shawn Water3 , gregskril.eth, YungSB, avsa.eth, hellentans.eth, 184.eth, premm.eth, zadok7.eth, stevegachau.eth
General announcements related to the Public Goods Working group
- Next week will be the last meeting for the PG working group for the year.
- Nominations begin on the 6th.
- Small Grants wrapped up with five winners
The Public Goods Working Group will sponsor a scholarship for six people to receive a stream of 1k/mo for the following year.
- This scholarship intends to promote developers, artists, writers, community builders, and anyone working towards the betterment of the ENS.
- Nomination period closes on December 6th.
- Voting takes place December 8th–13th
Nominations can be submitted via typeform here.
These upcoming events will have ENS involvement.
- December 2nd – 4th.
- alisha.eth and luc.eth are supporting this event.
- 10k Hackathon prizes are available.
The Plaza presented by Shawn with Water3.
- Water3’s mission is to bring more citizens to Web3.
- The Plaza is a Twitter-like social platform that uses SIWE to help verify users’ identities.
- A forum post requesting funding from the Public Goods working group is here.