Big introduce yourself thread

ENS name: kourosh.eth
Twitter @kouroshbehnam
Discord: kourosh.eth#0470
I talk about: #paidmedia, #paidsearch, #paidsocial, #facebookads, and #integratedmarketing

Hi All. Good to be here with all you like minded folks. My name is Kourosh. I work with cross functional teams and external agencies to activate marketing campaigns through digital media channels. Often these are impactful return-on-ad-spend campaigns driving purchases of B2C products or lead gen campaigns driving leads for B2B products; other times they are simple (e.g. awareness campaigns) but drive major impact. I state clear objectives and navigate the many options to build the best campaigns possible while meeting timeline and budget requirements.

Looking forward to help the ENS DAO in anyway I can.

1 Like

ENS name: bishara.eth
Twitter @BisharaMubarak
Discord: bishara.eth
Main interests are Blockchain technology, ENS, Ethereum DApps, making the world a better place!

Hi All!
Iā€™ve been involved in the Telecom High Tech Industry for almost 6 years now, Love it! I can see great similarities between the two spaces (Telecom and Crypto in general). I currently work in the 5G sector and bringing it to the world, the friction from most of the people and doubt is very similar. Even similar criticism about the technology, but guess what? we keep on pushing. I am very knowledgeable in the crypto space, learning everyday and FASCINATED by ENS and what it has done so far, love all the accomplishments and would like to contribute in spreading the good word, improving peopleā€™s livesā€™ afterall. :slight_smile:
Feel free to reach out to me, Iā€™m currently looking to make the jump into this space.

Yours Truly
Millennial Degen

2 Likes

Hi all,

ENS name: cemgundogan.eth
Twitter Handle: @arifcemgundogan
Your main interests: All things climate change, machine learning, and blockchain.

So, this is Cem, originally from Turkey, currently living and working in the UK (London). I am a proud but tiny ENS delegate (in terms of representation) with a particular focus on sustainability. I think I can add value in this particular context as I am a climate change and sustainability analytics expert with 14 years of professional experience. I work at an International Organisation and currently building skills in machine learning and blockchain technology deployment within my areas of expertise. Looking forward to contributing as much as I can!

Cheers,
Cem

1 Like
  • ENS name: fuckelonmask.eth
  • Discord/Twitter Handle (optional) : Yuri Hugh#9985
  • Your main interests: investing, data crunching, and talk with you guys on ENS hahaha.love ya
  • ENS name: rancidcanyon.eth
  • Discord/Twitter Handle : RancidCanyon.eth#3764 / @corvid
  • Your main interests: Mining ETH and learning about crypto and coding ^.^
    Iā€™m certainly a newbie but Iā€™m enjoying the process of learning and getting involved in communities like this!
1 Like

Hi! Iā€™m Ashley

ENS name: ashleyb.eth
Discord: alewis#9907
Twitter: ashleyblewis
Main interests: sustainability

I live in California and do product management for tech startups. Currently head of product in the insure tech space. Iā€™m very into sustainability and how to use blockchain for green initiatives. Super new but excited to be here. I currently own 3 ENS names.

2 Likes

Hi. Iā€™m adi.

ens name: adit.eth
discord: adit#4554
twitter: @aditeth

love this project and i love bear markets.

2 Likes

ENS name: moore-designs.eth
Twitter @juicenosqueeze
Discord AM2021#4482
My main interests are Ethereum, Open Source Projects, Governance and DAO Treasury Management

Hi, my name is Alex and I stumbled across ENS a few months back while trying to get an understanding of web3. This interest in web3 started 8 months ago and itā€™s become a strong desire of mine to switch careers from analysis to developer and find a place for myself in this community. Currently I work as a Budget Analyst for an organization with 400 programs spread across the globe and an $8b annual budget. Iā€™m looking forward to going down this path with all of you.

1 Like
  • ENS name: blackdave.eth
  • Discord/Twitter Handle (optional) : BlackDave#3384/ @blackdave
  • Your main interests: Iā€™m an artist/thinker in the NFT space working at the intersection of anime, streetwear/sneakers & rap music. Catch me talking about ā€œthe cultureā€ way more than you prolly want.

Just checking in. Iā€™m Black Dave. On top of trying to make sure weā€™re being diversity aware in the NFT space, the concept of digital identity is so important to me - I liken it to the idea of things like my clothes being a part of my identity. Happy to be here.

2 Likes

ENS Name: markh.eth
Discord Handle: markh.eth#9382
My main interests: DAOs, decentralised user owned identity for everyone, usable (shareable) and with control personal details that you can monetise for the user.

Hey team ENS! Long term watcher - but thought Iā€™d dive in! Iā€™m the Founder of Kindana - yes, the website is super basic right now, but my vision is a decentralised user owned identity for everyone on this planet, one that isnā€™t owned by the tech giants. Iā€™m doing this by starting by enabling users to take control of seeing where their personal details are shared, and use it faster where they actually want to. In my view, you could use y.at or similar as an identity but the more I think/read - the more I think ENS could be the way to roll this out at scale. Iā€™d love to chat with anyone who has any thoughts/ feedback on this :pray: Thank you to all you amazing people!

1 Like

ENS: cryptosyn.eth
Discord: CryptoSyn#2088
Twitter: @CryptoSynergy84

Hey everyone! I only really got interested in crypto mid 2020. Iā€™m always interested in learning new things and hoping to learn a lot from this community and those that branch off of it. Iā€™m hoping the more I learn the easier it will be for me to share this knowledge with others.

ENS: cryptosyn.eth
Discord: CryptoSyn#2088
Twitter: @CryptoSynergy84

Hey everyone! I only really got interested in crypto mid 2020. Iā€™m always interested in learning new things and hoping to learn a lot from this community and those that branch off of it. Iā€™m hoping the more I learn the easier it will be for me to share this knowledge with others.

I also mine ETH on a single GPU on my gaming rig and love anything ETH related. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like
  • ENS name: akirawu.eth
  • Discord/Twitter Handle (optional) : akira#4718 / @AkiraWuc
  • Your main interests: Developing, Crypto, DeFi, Data science

Hi everyone! Iā€™m Akira, I studied data science for my thesis, to be precise, Deep Learning, and now Iā€™m diving into the crypto world, learning Solidity and Rust recently. Learning fulfilled my life.
Despite the high gas fee that is needed to pay, I am thrilled to have started my web 3.0 developing journey by owning my own domain!
Hope to connect with you guys and perhaps we can develop together to make something cool!

• ENS name: esunbank.eth
  • Twitter: @Poshenyeh
  • Your main interests: GameFi, Defi, Development

Hi fellows, Iā€™am Poshen, come from Taiwan. Iā€™m a software developer.
I love ENS because it solve the wallet address memorizing pain. Moreover, it represents one more humanly.
I am dedicated to spread the good of ENS with people around.
Hope this community will become more robust and more active. :star_struck:

ENS name: mudman.eth
Twitter Handle : @The_Mhudson
Main interests: programming, nascent solidity dev, scifi art

Greetings. Very new to ENS. Been programming for a number of years, just recently started poking at solidity. Seemed like getting involved with the communityā€™s underpinnings would be a good idea if I planned on writing code for it.

edit: forgot my own twitter handle

• ENS name: 0xdac.eth
  • Discord/Twitter Handle (optional) : dac#0480 / @dac16c
  • Your main interests: watching sports game like baseball :baseball:, football :soccer:
    and so on.

Hi guys! I am Dac :grinning:
I just a newbie in the crypto world. Meeting ENS is the most amazing thing in my first crypto year! Hope I can grow quickly enough to share knowledge with everyone!

1 Like

Hi everyone - new to crypto, but see the eth blockchain as the answer to so many problems. As an amateur artist of no repute :slight_smile: , Iā€™ve been waiting for many years for something like NFTs to be conceived - and now, with ENS linking domains to NFTs, I registered some names I like and get to create an image specifically for that domain! I am loving the possibilities here. I see artists creating for domains in the future, if not already. Wonderful. Many thanks - f3nt0n.eth

1 Like

ENS name: zapaz.eth
Twitter: @papaz
Main interests: NFT, Web3, IPFS, DeFi

Former web2 entrepreneur, now building some decentralized NFT platform and algorithmic stablecoin

ENS name: waiting a few months for it to become available :zipper_mouth_face:
Twitter: @Victor_Stark7
Main interests: Web3, Governance, DAOs and NFTs

Hi frENS, Iā€™m a digital enterpreneur going down the web3 rabbit hole. Looking to learn and curious about the evolution of web3 decentralized governance and how it can be applied to traditional organizations.

1 Like

ENS name: cansy.eth
Twitter: @CansyLand
Main interests: Virtual worlds, NFTs and Eventmanagement in the Metaverse

Hello, :raised_hands: I am a brand designer and work on bringing fun and freedom of self-expression to the Metaverse