Big introduce yourself thread

I am Bob Jiang from GitcoinDAO.

• ENS name: bobjiang.eth
  • Discord/Twitter Handle (optional) : bob.jiang#5621 @bobjiang123
  • Your main interests: DAO community build, solidity dev, Chinese.

Hi all, I am Bob Jiang from GitcoinDAO, Gitcoin Steward. Got my ENS since 2018, and it is definitely web3.0 infrastructures in future. Believe it and should be decentralized.

3 Likes

Hi…
…I do not know because of my lack of knowledge or … that the value of 0.3 eth while taking the domain in ENS DAO … that due to high gas fee in these last five, six days I could not register and could not register my domain, … But instead, 0.3 eth was removed from my meta mask and bag at the same time … More than my eth goes, I’m sad that I could not register my ENS domain :pleading_face::sob::sob::tired_face:

1 Like

ENS name: onenightrich.eth
Twitter @Mathwill
Discord:MichaelDL#2516
My main interests:Web3 world
Hey, I’m Micheal ,I do my own work since 2020,I am a learner in Web3 world

1 Like

ENS Name: angelfish.eth
Twitter Handle: @0xangelfish
Main Interests: Scaling solutions for Ethereum!

1 Like

ENS name: ioyoi.eth
Discord handle: IOYOI#8390
Twitter: @ioyoiioaoi
Main interests: Artist (Low tech) is currently focusing on the combination of voxel and painting. Currently a member of The Sandbox Creators Fund.

Hello everyone, we are an organization dedicated to promoting art NFT https://twitter.com/Weir_DAO Our twitter @Weir_DAO
https://weirdao.io roadmap
ENS Airdrop Vote me VOTE (find ioyoi.eth) https://claim.ens.domains Claim your ENS airdrop

1 Like

ENS name: voronkov.eth
My ENS delegate application: ENS DAO Delegate Applications - #1031 by voronkovio
Twitter: https://twitter.com/voronkovio
Discord: voronkovventures#5047
My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: Greetings dear community members! :hugs: At some point, I became heavily disappointed in centralization. Freedom is not possible without true decentralization of the communities. While being a Russian citizen, at the same time I am a resident of Norway, which is considered to be one the freest countries in the world with a developed democratic system. Nevertheless, even in the most transparent democracy, I see how different groups of people dominate and enforce others and others have a lack of freedom to live according to their rules. Similar centralization damages the internet. Currently dominating social networks abuse power, infringe ownership rights and represent a totalitarian dictatorship. I consider the ban of Donald Trump (independently of my political position) Twitter account was a symbolic act of digital dictatorship and a symbol of the end of traditional (web2.0) social networks and the internet (web1.0). Therefore I foresee web3 decentralized internet, truly owned by its users to be a winner in the fight for freedom! I see that ENS can be a cornerstone in this new WEB3 era and I am 100% dedicated to tirelessly working for the benefit of ENS DAO and web3 users overall! :fist: :fist: :fist: :fist: :fist: :fist: :fist: :fist: :fist:

1 Like

Top stuff bruv! Devs to the Moon…

1 Like

You for sure have the makings of a SUPERB community member <3

1 Like

Top marks for brevity and clarity A+

ENS name: @ourdigitalhomestead.eth
Twitter: @ourdigitalhome1
Discord: Ourdigitalhomestead#8233
Main interests: learning, future, ecology-engineering, art

Hi, I’m Diane. I’m an ecological engineer/city developer turned mom/artist. I’m here because I solve problems, build communities, and am invested in the future. I see myself as a bridge between the internet and Web3. I’m good at listening and learning, synthesizing information, and distilling it to reach out to others. I am an environmental engineer and systems ecologist and my talents are in understanding systems, hierarchies, and interdependencies. So freaking excited to be here.

4 Likes
  • ENS name: raschbers.eth
  • Twitter Handle: @raschbers

Hi. I’m raschbers.eth, I live in Europe and I’m a project-manager for a small consultancy firm atm. Happy father and husband. My passions are music, books, all kinds of art and trail running.
I discovered the ENS domains via the RabbitHole just a couple of months ago. Happy to be here, very excited and curious for Blockchain, Web3 and all related.
It’s an amazing time to live in!

2 Likes
  • ENS name: raphtatts.eth
    *Twitter Handle : raphtatts
  • Your main interests: learning about web3 and owning a tattoo studio

ENS: cory.eth
Twitter: @cory_eth
Discord: cory.eth#4448

Hi everyone, I’m Cory. My background is in math and computer science. I jumped full time into web3 this year to work independently. I like to play/watch soccer and basketball, although I’m not as good as I once was anymore! I really am passionate about making ENS a decentralized protocol built for public good.

-Cory

ENS: xand3r.eth
Twitter: @xand3r_eth
Discord: Xand3r#0445

Hi guys! I’ve been working on building decentralized protocols and their communities for 4yrs as a professional product manager. I’ve been thinking that ENS is the gateway of all crypto communities, so I’m happy to learn more about this community! Happy to be here!

1 Like
  • ENS name: yetitears.eth
  • Discord/Twitter Handle (optional) : yetitears#7430 / @yetitears
  • Your main interests: Military Veteran Artivist interested in building in the crypto community, DAOs, I create claymation films and my primary occupation is music.

Would love to connect to other music artists in the community to collaborate :pray:

2 Likes

ENS: Grateful55.eth
Twitter: @~*~
Discord: Grateful~55

Hello guys/gals, I’m a block chain wander and explorer I’ve been testing and exploring every Dapp, App, and Wallet that I can find. I’m typically a intraday and swing trader by night, but am testing my coding skills a bit by day. I’m down to help in anyway I can where ever I’m needed or could be helpful.

2 Likes

How do I join Airdrop ENS?

1 Like

ENS name: hirenpatel.eth
Discord handle: cryptohp18#9849
Twitter: @hirenvpatel
Main Interests: Reading books / articles on crypto, tech.

gm frens - good to see you all here.
My name is Hiren and I my day job is to analyze data and design/streamline processes in supply chain. Super interested in crypto, web3 and the next era of internet. Lets build together & contribute to the next gen internet.

ENS name: danihax.eth
discord handle: danihax#6857
twitter: @danihax
interests: audio/visual production. blockchain technology. IPFS. going forward.

some human with humane ideas and intentions.
:globe_with_meridians:

ENS: simonanderson.eth
Discord: MNFuturist #6096
Twitter: @futur1st
Main Interests: Blockchain applications, Travel, Emerging tech, Crypto, NFTs, EVs and transportation tech

Hi, I’m Simon. I’m a professional futurist speaker and advisor, and I’ve been interested in blockchain tech for the last decade. I’m excited to see all the new ways it’s being used!