Big introduce yourself thread

ENS name: guoxinchen.eth
Twitter: @gxc1273611106
Discord: @shanjiefengyi
My main interests:Decentralized identity, Decentralized autonomous organization

My name is Guo Xinchen, I am from China and I am currently working as the China operation of Meter. I am mainly responsible for translating articles and promoting project cooperation in the form of proposals, such as the recent token exchange cooperation between Meter and AMPL.

I like DAO very much, so I keep trying in DAO, and decentralized identity is the most important foundation for DAO operation, ENS is an indispensable item in decentralized identity.

I am glad to join the ENS community and hope I can contribute to ENS in the future

3 Likes

Hi All, Happy to join the thread.

I am bidur.eth and glad to be the part of the community. Design, crypto Newsletter and more.

• ENS name: vajresh.eth
  • Discord/Twitter Handle: bvajresh#0172 / @bvajresh
  • Your main interests: Social Tokens, Generative Art, Data Analytics

Hi all! My name is Vajresh. I work at a crypto venture studio called SuperLayer and was previously a Community Ambassador at Rally.io. I started working in web3 in March 2021 and it has been an amazing learning experience! I also contribute to Rabbithole.gg as a Pathfinder writing guides to help users complete quests on the platform. One of the first NFTs I purchased was my ENS name and Iā€™m excited to use it everywhere I can!

2 Likes

ENS Name: alexyao.eth
Twitter: @TheAlexYao
Discord Handle: Alex | Superlayer#8888
My main interests: DAOs, consumer crypto, crypto onboarding, content creation.

Hey everyone! Iā€™m Alex. Iā€™m currently the Community Lead at Superlayer, a crypto venture studio. Currently building the community strategy playbook for all of our portfolio companies. My focus is on the long-term success of the crypto ecosystem through education, community building, and onboarding non-crypto natives to crypto protocols. Iā€™m a community builder and entrepreneur, and Iā€™ve always been excited about sharing resources about the latest frontier technologies and educating others.

1 Like
  • ENS name: mandivs.eth
  • Discord Handle : man#1989
  • Twitter Handle : @mandivs
  • Your main interests: Crypto, Terra Money, Blockchain, Digital Art, NFTs, Photography, Virtualization, cyber security

Hi there - newbie totally in the web development and just attended one buildspace to learn on creating nft but not there yet - still lot to learn and integration ens with twitter and other social media profiles with security in place.

ENS name: BitcoinLouie.eth
Twitter: @bitcoinlouie
Discord: @bitcoinlouie#3431

My main interests: Early Adoption Tech, Online Poker, IT/Networking, Public goods, NFTā€™s, DEFI and earning POAPā€™s.

3 Likes

ENS name: liangfenxiaodao.eth
Twitter: @liangfenxiaodao
My main interests: DeFi investment, Texas Holdā€™em

1 Like

ENS name:cbtc.eth
twitter:@0xzero
My main interests:nft collector

1 Like
  • ENS name: fbank.eth
  • Twitter Handle : @lude211
  • Your main interests: ens,block,art,technology, NFTs, metaverse,web3,dao

Hello, I am an artist, good at painting, love computers, and love sports.

1 Like
  • ENS name: luckly.eth
  • Discord : mas#8247
  • Your main interests: art, web3,eth,science, technology, NFTs, metaverse

Hello everyone, I am a scientist, and I have a strong interest in the way technology in the blockchain changes lives. I am willing to share my knowledge. And full of all possibilities for the future. Next, post something interesting on luckly.eth.

3 Likes

ENS name: requiemšŸ’€.eth
Twitter @johnostalg
Discord: JohNostalg :skull:#9020
My main interests are storytelling, the nature of humanity and identity

Hey, Iā€™m requiemšŸ’€ (yes, you can have emojiā€™s in your ens name, thatā€™s amaze), Iā€™m a community mod for a few discords and interested to see where the story of the ENS domains lead in building web3. Nice to meet you all, see you here or in the Discords

2 Likes

[quote=ā€œvalidator.eth, post:3, topic:574, full:trueā€]
ENS 名ē§°ļ¼šlst617.eth
Twitter @SolomonHunter13

• Your main interests: Crypto, Terra Money, Blockchain, Digital Art, NFTs, Photography, Virtualization, cyber security

Hello, I am an fucker, good at painting, love computers, and love sports.

ENS name: Sirlupinwatson.eth
Twitter @Sirlupinwatson
Discord: Sirlupinwatson#0381

My main interests:
Public Goods, Digital Public Goods, DeFi, Web3, Metaverse, Technologyā€¦

I really enjoy to learn, sports, codingā€¦

I am interest in Data Science, Machine Learning, AI, Automation, Cybersecurity, Distributed systems and many more.

Working with the GitcoinDAO team in the Anti-Sybil workstream #FDD

I am glad to be part of this community, feel free to reach out on Discord or Twitter!

1 Like
  • ENS name: one123.eth
  • Discord : hanjiyang#2385
  • Twitter Handle : @hanjiyang1
  • Your main interests: art, open source, autonomous communities, NFTs, web3.

ENS name: rubicon318.eth
Twitter @Toubazi
Discord: Touba#9264

My main interests:
Trader, Crypto Community Operator, Product Translator
Various new things in the field of encryption, such as ,web 3.0 defi 2.0 ,gamefi,nft

Iā€™m an early adopter of ens DAO, and Iā€™m excited to see ENS DAO moving forward and want to contribute to it and be a part of the community

ENS name: ntando.eth
Twitter: @mhlungun
Discord: nandos#6671
My main interests: Family, Digital Transformation, Technology (Cloud Computing, Blockchain, AI)

ENS name: nfr.eth
Twitter @Tyga_Kim
Discord: Tiger#0480

My main interests:
crypto in general but looking more into DAO these days.

Wanted to participate in DAO but tbh thereā€™s no DAO I want to participate in. ENS is the community I want to start my DAO journey :slight_smile: Happy to see ENS is moving forward. Great to e-meet you all :slight_smile:

ā€¢ ENS name: liujian.eth
ā€¢ Discord/Twitter Handle (optional) : liujianywfh discord
ā€¢ Your main interests: blockchain,defi,gamefi
ā€¢ My name is Liu Jian. I came into contact with Bitcoin and Ethereum in 2017. I think blockchain is my most interesting field. I will always stick to the field of blockchain and follow the fields of Bitcoin, Ethereum and ENS.

• ENS name: marin.eth

• Social media and community profiles: dabar90.hns.to

• My main interests: Economic design of decentralized systems (all components), but learn every day about overall dweb infrastructure.

I switched my economy career to decentralized version before 4y, since then I am full time crypto, most active in DeFi. Also, from beginning I support ecosystem with hardware infrastructure (miners, nodes, storage, bandwithā€¦).

• ENS name: 0420.ETH
  • Discord/Twitter Handle (optional) : * / @SmokeyDouGie
  • Your main interests: NFT game and art development, once had a community management project, is currently developing encrypted artwork and games, essentially a dance artist.(https://opensea.io/collection/0420) and create various ENS related data board.

Hi. I am DouGie and I have been dev at ENS since this year. A virtual blind box project is currently being developed, the purpose is to promote the better development of the blockchain in the future, and corresponding to the real world related charity projects as our greatest feedback to society!

1 Like