Big introduce yourself thread

• ENS name: mitko
  • Discord: @MitkoV

My main interests: Ethereum scale-up, building and nurturing a Community, unlocking the Social - Value dimension of Ethereum ecosystem, DAOs governance and Public goods.

Hi everyone, my name is Mitko. I’m part of AKASHA Foundaions team where I’m working on strategy, product development, marketing and community. Excited to be part of ENS community and keen on contributing to it.

1 Like
  • ENS name: mir4.eth
  • Discord/Twitter Handle (optional) : AKm#1336 / @lizhibaby
  • Your main interests: Raising Three Lakes Cichlid Fish
    My three-tank fish is my baby,If you have any questions about this, you can ask me

ENS name: adi.eth

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I think ENS is a great innovation. People can create their favorite domain names for easy operation. This is a milestone in the diversification and enrichment of the Internet!

Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** I totally Agree.
ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) I agree, ENS should be the standard on the Global Namespace in the future.
My web3 qualifications / skills: I have basic web3/solidity skills.

1 Like

ENS name:Arui

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I think ENS is a great innovation. People can easily create their favorite domain names to share with friends around them. The operation is simple and suitable for all kinds of people. This project makes the development of the Internet more diversified and enriched.

Name ownership is an absolute right: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
Registration fees exist as an incentive mechanism: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** Agree.
Income funds ENS and other public goods: (Agree/Disagree/Comment)** I totally Agree.
ENS Integrates with the global namespace: (Agree/Disagree/Comment) I agree, ENS should be the standard on the Global Namespace in the future.
My web3 qualifications / skills: I have basic web3/solidity skills.

ENS name: candy666.eth
Discord : jiyang han#0094
Twitter Handle : @jiyanghan
Your main interests: art, open source, autonomous communities, NFTs, web3.

ENS name: jwpe.eth
Twitter: @0xjwpe
Main interests: Contributing to an optimistic future, 6529 tweet storms, NFTs, DeFi, Literature, Weightlifting and combat sports.

Hello, I work fulltime for a DeFi protocol called mStable. I am passionate about helping conjure a better world, a fan of ENS and what it introduces for the coming Metaverse we’re all gonna inhabit.

1 Like

Wow a LOT of interesting people here.

• ENS name: dean.eth
  • Discord : n/a
  • Twitter Handle : @dean_eth
  • Your main interests: DeFi, NFT, gaming, metaverse, new use cases for crypto

Have been into DeFi since early on (when there was only MakerDAO), and always looking to get involved with interesting new opportunities.

serenae.eth

I translate anime from Jpn->Eng and create subtitles! That’s my hobby anyway, and also what got me interested in ENS… over the years I’ve seen many cases where fansubs get lost in the ether because some centralized website or tracker went down. As always, decentralization seems to be a great solution for this. ENS/IPFS websites are pretty cool. They’re still really slow today and only practical for small simple websites, but here’s hoping that will change as adoption grows.

Glad to be here, excited about things to come!

Hi All!

• ENS name: curion.eth
  • Discord : properpropeller#7129
  • Twitter Handle : @curi0n
  • Your main interests: Biomedical Research, Learning Piano, NFTs, The Inevitable Interconnected Metaverse, Voting / Incentive Systems

The recent call for delegates drew me to the site, and I’m hoping to soak up the past proceedings a bit!

@serenae - funny enough, was just watching Demon Slayer right before I wrote this. Interesting how such varying motivations and backgrounds can lead one to appreciate decentralization.

1 Like

ENS name: normancomics.eth
Twitter: @Normancomics
Discord: Normancomics#1337
My Main Interests: *A GIRL NAMED KATY, Ethereum, ENS, decentralized identity, NFTS, GHOSTRIDING THE WEB3 WALLET & C-Walking On The Blockchain.
MORE ME: GHOSTRIDE YOUR WEB3 WALLET TO NORMANCOMICS.ETH

2 Likes
  • ENS name: mishka.eth
  • Discord/Twitter Handle (optional) : 0x0f#2130 / @nuts_rice
  • Your main interests: Defi, rust on blockchain, zkSNARKS, building

Hi i’m mishka and I’m a software engineer, currently employed with a risk modeling/data driven insurance company. I’m hoping to become full time DAO sometime soon and love building stuff on blockchain. Contributed to defi projects and have numerous git repos of web3 stuff.

1 Like

ENS: ericstrate.eth
Twitter: EricStrateX

I’m a blockchain enthusiast, and I super excited about being an early adopter of Web3. I am a professional search engine marketer in the Web2 space and I know how important it is to make things easy for client adoption. Maybe one day, ENS will become a hosting provider, for a ENS purchaser to be able to easily launch their domain on Web3. Maybe, ENS could even build a CMS like WordPress to do all 3 things easily (domain registrar, hosting, and website builder). The future is bright and possibilities are endless!

1 Like

:wave:

ENS name: tait.eth
Discord handle: tait.eth#6294
Twitter: @rorytait
Main interests: de-fi, ENS and alternative asset securitization / investing

Hey, I’m tait.eth, and I have been extremely interested in ENS domains since early 2021.

Though I got my first few ENS domains back in April, I am just now discovering the community beyond the ENS twitter crowd and Brantly’s tweets.

I am incredibly excited to see what’s in store for ENS domains and web3 in general!

1 Like
  • ENS name: berrycake.eth
  • Discord/Twitter Handle (optional) : @jianneberrycake
  • Your main interests: scrolling all day on twitter lol
1 Like

ENS name: codingsh.eth
Twitter: @codinsh
Discord: @codingsh#6645
Gitcoin: gitcoin.co/developerfred

Serial founder and Blockchain Developer.

2 Likes

Salutations!!

I am Lev3lz, I operate under the moniker Black Shell Alchemy.

Been around for awhile hope to be able to find some like minded folks.

I am an expert within the digital domain in terms of malware analysis, mitigation triage and also sometimes counterintelligence mannered tactics to bring insight to my virtual landscape and access the level of threat within my chosen realms. ASIDE from the formality of identifying my skillset enough to not seem predatory ( heh, well don’t want to pull the lions tail now do we…? ).

I am a practicing later-day alchemist.

Https://opensea.io/Black-Shell-Alchemy

Check out my NFT listings. Each are just photographs with no post digit processing, of prices I created while afflicted with a serious parasitic disease ( good now ! Ty )

Also I am in a position to sell high assay Au and Diamonds

Get with me but don’t rock my boat because we should be aware but not shadowy and invasive…? Agree ? Either way nice to be here and I will be getting deeper into this new stuff in coming weeks.

Lev3lz@blackshellalchemy.net

420 for life cannabis

2 Likes

cryptogate.eth

GM all!

Been in the space actively since early 2020 with my wife. I am blessed to have a partner that is as invested and knowledgeable as I that also provides daily input, we are a great team. Our interests include everything from basic investing, trading and holding to NFT investment and creation, DEFI, DEX, CEX and staking. We love the fundamental truths that blockchain and crypto have brought to the world and will never turn back from it. Our lives have literally changed and we look forward to giving our children this edge.

I am Bob Jiang from GitcoinDAO.

• ENS name: bobjiang.eth
  • Discord/Twitter Handle (optional) : bob.jiang#5621 @bobjiang123
  • Your main interests: DAO community build, solidity dev, Chinese.

Hi all, I am Bob Jiang from GitcoinDAO, Gitcoin Steward. Got my ENS since 2018, and it is definitely web3.0 infrastructures in future. Believe it and should be decentralized.

3 Likes

Hi…
…I do not know because of my lack of knowledge or … that the value of 0.3 eth while taking the domain in ENS DAO … that due to high gas fee in these last five, six days I could not register and could not register my domain, … But instead, 0.3 eth was removed from my meta mask and bag at the same time … More than my eth goes, I’m sad that I could not register my ENS domain :pleading_face::sob::sob::tired_face:

1 Like

ENS name: onenightrich.eth
Twitter @Mathwill
Discord:MichaelDL#2516
My main interests:Web3 world
Hey, I’m Micheal ,I do my own work since 2020,I am a learner in Web3 world

1 Like