Date: Every Friday at noon EST. 12pm EST (5:00pm UTC)
Attendees: @coltron.eth, @limes, @spencecoin, @alisha.eth, Rebecca T.
Recording: Not Recorded; see provide minutes for details.
Start: 1200 EST
End: 1300 EST
- @spencecoin Discussed the Code of Conduct. No decisions were made regarding this topic, it is currently up for discussion on the Governance Forum.
- @alisha.eth brought up the need for another DAO-wide steward call to discussion financial tools for the DAO. Both Utopia Labs and Parcel would like to speak to us.
- @coltron.eth has created a Calendly poll tor a meeting to take place early next week. Please see this post for more information and to select a preferred time.
- Further clarification as provided on options for IRL events by @alisha.eth. TNL will be continuing a relationship with ETHGlobal and has an existing budget set aside for official workshops and protocol-related events. TNL would like to continue to handling these protocol-related items.
- The DAO will focus on using the Community WG’s IRL budget to provide community, social and a marketing presence at upcoming events.
- @limes is looking at limited-run merch options specifically targeting at ETHNYC.
- Ideas to leverage community meet-ups and social media opportunities at these IRL events is also being explored.
- The Community Working group will be sponsoring two POAPathon design contests for Community WG POAPs. POAPathon supports graphic designers around the world and provides the DAO with a very cost-effective way to have professional looking POAPs while supporting a circular economy.
- When this contest goes live, we will call on all community members and delegates to vote on their favorite designs.
- @coltron.eth will continue working with OtterSpace which has offered an onboarding solution to the ENS DAO. This service is offered at no cost and will be piloted by the Community WG. No timeline has been identified.