Delegate Support for ENS Provider Application

Creating this thread for any additional delegates to indicate support for ENS Provider Applications located here: Service Provider Stream Nomination Thread.

As a delegate with over 10k delegated ENS, she256 is confirming endorsement of the application by StableLab.

2 Likes

Thanks for starting this thread @she256

Coltron also gave his endorsement of Tally.

Endorsements given:

• I can give an endorsement for @stevegachau.eth : he deserves to be on the ballot.
  • I endorse @russell to be on the ballot
4 Likes

As a delegate with over 10k ENS in voting power I endorse @juankabell.eth’s proposal for Gravity DAO to be a service provider

3 Likes

As a delegate with over 10k ENS in voting power I endorse @sem’s proposal for wayback-machine.eth to be a service provider

3 Likes

I am making several proposals so which services General Magic provide can be chosen by the DAO, also I am having different people be the point of contact for each one to keep things simple, so I will endorse them all here just in case :wink:

So as a delegate with over 10k ENS in voting power…

I will endorse @Zeptimus’ proposal for General Magic to be a service provider.

I will endorse @aabugosh’s proposal for General Magic to build a referral program.

& I will endorse my proposal for General Magic to support the launch of Unicorn.eth (which will quickly spin out to its out organization).

4 Likes