Dotcards.net -- temp check

I stumbled into this project on facebook last night and thought it could potentially be an awesome future partnership / integration. It’s a business smart card essentially. Just tap it like pay to touch and instantly share your public info with whom you tap it. They don’t have a cryptocurrency integration and IIi think ENS oon something like this may be pretty cool. ( as long as you are okay with sharing your ENS name obv.)

thoughts?

3 Likes

This company is growing, I am hearing commercials from them. Would be a great collaboration. Just tap a card to share all of your text records info with someone is by far a better user experience journey over manually looking up an ENS Name

The cards that ENS have handed out at various conferences over the years have the capacity to achieve similar without involving third party companies. As such costs can be minimised to make this kind of thing more accessible.

It’s an interesting idea.

1 Like

I’m not sure, I haven’t been exposed to them. I’ll take your word for it though. Although, keeping costs down may be a great move, collaboration and integration with other tech markets will foster on-boarding new users that would otherwise go without notice.

What is the card ? As the tech? NFC?