Here are the timeline and tentative discussion topics. The successful applicant will receive a meeting calendar for each session you selected.
Date: 5th Apr Monday UTC
Intro + Housekeeping (16:00~16:05)
Session1: DNS Integration (16:05~16:55)
- Update from Brantly
- Open discussion
Session2: Governance (17~17:50)
Session3 L2 Integration (18-18:50)
- Optimism prototype demo
- Gas efficient way to claim DNS name
- Open Discussion about how to support other L2 or possibly sidechains
Session4: Ecosystem show and tell (19~19:50)
- Implementing EIP-1185 to Resolve .eth Domains with DNS (Mike)
- A Name Resolver for the Distributed Web (Thibault)
- ENS on Fleek: The Gateway Drug to the Dweb (Samuele)
- Gnosis App ENS integration
We have possibly one more presenter.
The full detail is at ENS workshop 2021-1 show & tell projects to present
Afterparty on Discord
Will you publish the video or stream the event? We will record and post the video. Streaming will depend on our operational capacity.
Do you issue POAP token? Yes
I haven’t applied yet. Can I still attend? It’s case by case. We currently have over 60 applicants and try to keep the size small to make it manageable. Ping Makoto @ ens dot domains if you want to attend and add value to the discussion. If you wish to listen to the conversation, I advise you to watch videos we publish later on.
Can I suggest different topics to discuss? Yes (as long as it fits into the theme of each session), please add it to the comment