Google Meet link : https://meet.google.com/oaj-qrgv-var
A) ENS Project Highlights / Presentations
B) Review any upcoming events with ENS involvement
C) ENS core updates
D) Steward Nominations // Elections Questions
E) Open space for additional topics
If you plan to present, please let me know so I can put you on the agenda. Forum & Twitter DMs are open.
184.eth, Alex Slobodnik (slobo.eth), Alex Van de Sande (avsa.eth), alisha.eth, Belma Gutlic, Eduardo Vega-Patiño, Jagrut Kosti, daylon.eth, Cap, Greg Skriloff, YungSB, Gregory Rocco, premm.eth, Sergey, Sydmead (eth.limo), Ivan Kraft, hellenstans.eth, Marcus Martinez
ChainSafe presented by Belma and Jagrut
- Building tools to preserve privacy for transactions using ENS.
- Uses Aztec, a L2 roll-up privacy solution.
Community Run Identity Server November Update by Rocco
Rocco provided updates on the Community Run Identity Server, which the Ecosystem Working group has supported. The complete November update can be found on the forum here.
- SIWE is an alternative to “Big Log-in.”
- Working on extensions for SIWE, such as authorizations
- Recently released SSX
- Added a flag for ENS integration - one line of code
- Working on the way to log in on behalf of multi-sigs (with the Gnosis safe team)
- Would like to explore SIWE on Mastodon, possibly provide funding
- ETHIndia was a success!
- There were ~41 projects that were winners in the integration prize pool.
- ENS Town Hall will be next Thursday.
- Went through Code4rena audit. They discovered bugs that are being corrected. This is the third audit.
To submit your nomination, navigate to the working group nomination page for which you wish to be eligible. The nomination pages for each working group are listed below:
|Nominations Begin||December 6th @ 9am UTC|
|Nominations End||December 9th @ 9am UTC|
|Voting Starts||December 10th @ 9am UTC|
|Voting Ends||December 15th @ 9am UTC|
The newly elected stewards will assume roles on January 1st at 9 am UTC.