To nominate yourself to be a steward of the Public Goods Working Group , complete the steps below before 9am UTC on December 9.
To nominate yourself as a Steward of the Public Goods WG, follow these three steps:
Reply to this post with the following information:
- Link to Snapshot: (fill this in after Step 2)
- Preferred Name and/or ENS name:
- Forum username:
- Twitter profile link (optional):
- Why you would be a good Steward of this working group?
Create a Snapshot vote in the ENS WG Steward Nomination space here . Select “New Proposal” and use the following template:
- Title: [[Name of working group]] Nominate [your preferred name or ENS name]
example : [Public Goods] Nominate makoto.eth
- Body: copy and past your forum reply from above which includes:
- Your preferred name/ENS name
- Forum username
- Twitter profile link (optional)
- Why you would be a good Steward of this working group
- Select the start date and time as your current local date and time
- Select the end date as the equivalent of 9am UTC Dec 9 in your local time
- For help converting timezones, please consult this website .
Once you have replied and created a Snapshot vote, you can edit your forum post in this thread and include a link to your Snapshot vote.
After successfully nominating yourself to be a Steward, you require 10k votes in support of your nomination on Snapshot.
Any nominee with 10k votes supporting their Steward nomination will be included in the ballot for the Steward election of this working group.
The nomination window for Stewards will be open from 9am UTC on December 6 to 9am UTC on December 9 for the Q1/Q2 Term of 2023.
The Steward election will start at 9am UTC on December 10, 2022 and remain open for 120 hours. The three Steward nominees with the most votes will be offered the role of Steward in the relevant working group, based on the order in which they are ranked.
In order to nominate yourself as a Steward, you must have write-access to all of the categories in the governance forum. Please submit the Participant Request form if you require write-access. If you have submitted the form and have not received a response it is because there is an invalid entry in your form. Please resubmit the Participant Request form .
Please reserve replies to this post for nominations only. If you have any questions please post them here .