Google Meet link : https://meet.google.com/oaj-qrgv-var
A) ENS Project Highlights
B) Review any upcoming events with ENS involvement
C) ENS core updates
D) Open space for additional topics
Gregskril presented a project that allows the uploading or pinning of an image to IPFS and minting it as an NFT.
- See project on Github.
The November Small Grants concluded this week. This is the last Small Grants for the year. The winners are as follows:
- dm3 Protocol: Towards a standard for web3 message interoperability.
- ENS Redirect
- ENS Fairy
- ENS Names Flashbot Rescue UI
- Org3 - ENS subdomain based organization management tool
ETH India - December 2nd – 4th.
- 10k Hackathon prizes are available.
- Both Alisha and Luc are supporing this event. If you are attending, be sure to stop by the booth!
Steward nominations for the next term will begin on December 6th.
- Following the nomination period, those nominees who have received at least 10,000 votes will be placed on the ballot for election.
- Be sure to check the forum and follow the ENS DAO Twitter for ongoing updates during the election cycle.