A) Close out Gitcoin GR15 ENS Side Round
B) ENS Project Highlights
- ensgrants.xyz is live for voting
C) ENS core updates
D) Review any upcoming events with ENS involvement
E) Open space for others ecosystem related topics
- Audience : The audience are folks who have a high level understanding of technology but are not technical experts. Assume zero knowledge of solidity.
- User Story : Start with a user story, such as person A wanted censorship resistance storage so we invited IPFS. Then dive into the needed details.
- Duration : Try to keep the demo / presentation to under 5 minutes
- Request : Describe the ask early to set the context for the demo or project. Ask can be for funds, feedback problem or project, or to give the project greater awareness.
Attendees: alisha.eth, avsa.eth, carlosdp.eth, chiyeon an, coltron.eth, daylon.eth, ENS Punks, ensdaonews.eth, ernest of gaia, estmcmxci.eth, garypalmerjr.eth, ginge.eth, gregskril.eth, hellenstans.eth, maintainer.eth, premm.eth, slobo.eth, stevegachau.eth, The Cap, validator.eth, vegayp.eth, Wolfram, yambo.eth, zadok7.eth
- GR15 has closed. The Ecosystem Working group contributed 69,420k in the ENS Ecosystem round.
- There were over 100 projects with an ENS tag this round.
- If you submitted a project, expect communications from Gitcoin. The process of verifying funding recipients takes approximately two weeks. Funds will be distributed sometime during the first half of October.
- Please be sure to keep your grant updated. Projects can still receive funding outside of an official Gitcon Grants round.
- Small Grants
- Voting is LIVE! Please vote by 11:59 GMT on September 30th.
- A demo of the small grants voting process was explained during the call.
- The Small Grants Project is intended to be an iterative process. Feedback or bugs can be directly reported to @gskril.eth or @coltron.eth.
- Huge Thanks to @gregskril for implementing feedback and making the necessary updates to roll this month’s small grants round out in time.
C) ENS core updates
- The Name Wrapper is live on test net!
- Jeff Lau has tweeted this update here.
- Devcon Update
- The IRL DAO Event will be held at Restaurante Capitalino on October 13th from 5-8 pm local time.
- ENS x POAP x IYK
- A unique IYK POAP dispenser will be available to Devcon attendees.
- These custom ENS IYK cards will dispense POAPs for you during Devcon and also be configurable after Devcon for your personal use.
- Pre-registration is required and you must pick up your card at the Devcon ENS booth.
- Offical Tweet announcement.
- Clarifying discussion about ENS Small grants.
- The Snapshot page can be found at https://snapshot.org/#/small-grants.eth.