A) Gitcoin GR15 - Updates and highlights
B) Recap from PG Highlights
C) Update on Small Grants
D) Update on Funding Requests and Funding Framework
E) Carbon offsetting historical emmissions (avsa)
F) Open space for additional public goods topics
- GR 15 Update.
- Over 100 projects have been submitted.
- The round closes on September 22 at 11:59 pm UTC.
- Reminder: Keep your profile up to date after the round closes. Even though the matching round closes, you can still receive contributions
- Recap of PG Women’s Highlights
- Marcus and Hellen hosted three Twitter Spaces last week featuring Blu3DAO, ENSQueens, and She256. Almost 400 listeners tuned in.
- Small Grants submissions are open until September 23 at 6 pm GMT.
- The approval voting strategy uses Serenae’s ERC-20 with override, so those who have delegated will not need to rely on their delegate to vote for projects.
- The ENS Small Grants project is open source. If you’d like to contribute, please do so on Github.
- Meta-gov will also contribute 5E to the following Public Goods round to boost the available funding.
- Please provide UI/UX feedback or any bugs to @gregskril or coltron.eth
- A post is expected on the forum this week to clarify the DAO’s funding framework.
- Avsa.eth presented a report done by KlimaDAO.
- This report showed the amount of carbon the ENS DAO contracts to have 143k tonnes of carbon emissions.
- Attendees on call had a definite interest in finding solutions to reduce or mitigate the carbon impact of ENS.
- ENS DAO contracts with carbon emissions quantified from [carbon.fyi]https://www.carbon.fyi)
ENS domain Kg of CO2 CO2 (tonnes) controller.ens.eth (original registrar) 136,098,291 136,098.291 registrar.ens.eth 5,362,717 5,362.717 registry.ens.eth 1,076,993 1,076.993 governor.ensdao.eth 37,996 37.996 wallet.ensdao.eth 826 0.826 root.ens.eth 181 0.181 TOTAL 142,577.004 tonnes