Q1/Q2 2022 Steward announcement

The window for the steward election has closed. Three stewards have been elected for each of the four working groups. True Names Limited (“TNL”) has selected two stewards for each working group. In total, there are five stewards for each working group.

Stewards for the ENS DAO working groups, for Q1/Q2 2022 are as follows:

• Meta-Governance: jmj.eth, simona.eth, james.eth, nick.eth, leontalbert.eth
  • ENS Ecosystem: ginge.eth, slobo.eth, bobjiang.eth, nick.eth, jefflau.eth
  • Community: limes.eth, coltron.eth, spencecoin.eth, brantly.eth, validator.eth
  • Public Goods: sumedha.eth, ceresstation.eth, avsa.eth, matoken.eth, ricmoo.eth

Can each person elected as steward please communicate their acceptance of the role in a reply to this post.

Update @ 11pm UTC on Jan 16th: avsa.eth indicated (in a tweet) that he will not take up the role of ENS Ecosystem steward to promote diversity of stewards. bobjiang.eth is the next highest ranked nominee in the ENS Ecosystem steward election, and will replace avsa.eth, pending bobjiang.eth’s acceptance.

11 Likes

I accept the role of steward of the community working group.

13 Likes

I accept the role of community steward

10 Likes

I accept this role as steward of meta-governance.

8 Likes

I accept my defeat as community steward

7 Likes

I accept the role of steward of the ENS ecosystem working group. Thank you.

8 Likes

I accept the role of steward of the public goods working group.

8 Likes

I gladly accept the role of steward of the ENS ecosystem working group.

8 Likes

I accept the role of steward of the community working group.

6 Likes

I accept the role of ENS ecosystem working group steward.

10 Likes

i accept, looking forward to getting this started!

6 Likes

I’m excited to start working on the public goods wg. As stated I will not take my role on the ecosystem wg.

5 Likes

I accept the role of steward of the public goods working group. Looking forward to working with you all.

5 Likes