Google Meet link : https://meet.google.com/ezi-hugc-qnq
Stewards : @Coltron.eth @nick.eth, and @simona_pop
A) General DAO announcements
- GR15 starts September 7th!
- There are 25 returning and approximately 60 new grants.
- Tags for the ENS Ecosystem round are actively being reviewed today.
- If you haven’t submitted your grant to the airtable form, please do.
- All tags are currently under review.
- If your ENS tag is not assigned by tomorrow, reach out to Alisha by DM on Twitter.
- Roll Call for ETH Bogota
B) DAO Financial Accounting (mixmore)
- Mixmore presented his background in accounting and expressed interest in being involved with the DAO’s accounting process.
- His introductory post is seen here.
C) Updates on existing MG projects
Endowment - The vote was delayed by a few days; expect to be posted this week.
Small Grants - Prepping another round for the other working groups. The next round is scheduled to be on September 15th.
Terminal by Forefront - A meeting is being held this week with the Forefront team to further define the data that can be displayed on a custom ENS terminal.
D) Reserved for open discussion or items not yet listed.
- Open discussion about registration fees from offensive names.
I hope you are fine
In one of my topics, I offered to volunteer to help and collaboration with the team in develop the financial and accounting system for ENS DAO
I received an invitation to attend this Weekly Meta-Gov Meeting with you
I think I will introduce myself and talk about what I can offer to ENS DAO
and I will talk about who I am, my experiences and skills , and my thoughts
and about my vision how we can developed the financial and accounting aspect
So that the team can decide whether I will be useful or not
I don’t know if you know about that or not
But I received an invitation to attend this meeting to talk about this topic
If you have any questions, inquiries do not hesitate to contact me
I added an agenda item for you. If you want to prepare talking points that take up no more than 5-7min, that would be a great way to begin your discussion.
Also, be clear in your intro whether or not you have a specific request, or just want to toss around ideas.
DM me if you have any questions on presenting. Looking forward to it.
@Coltron.eth Thank you for your comment and interest , I will implement your advice and I will prepare a summary that does not exceed five minutes
Actually for sure I have many questions
I am afraid to disturb you, but will you allow me to communicate with you through messages ?? I sent you a message, I hope you see it