Agenda for Weekly Ecosystem Meeting, June 13, 2022 @ 7PM GMT

Elected Stewards : @slobo.eth, @Ginge.eth, and @bobjiang
Time : 7PM GMT
Google Meet link : https://meet.google.com/oaj-qrgv-var

A) Discuss On-chain ENS Domain Normalization – how valuable do we think this is?
B) Next steps for {pRFP} ENS Avatar PFP
C) Open Space to discuss votes up in snapshot.org
D) ENS core updates, if any
E) Review any upcoming events with ENS involvement

Additional agenda items welcomed.

A) Discuss On-chain ENS Domain Normalization – how valuable do we think this is?

Group agreed this is valuable. Conversations are ongoing with TNL and a few folks who could create this.

B) Next steps for {pRFP} ENS Avatar PFP

  • Slobo reached out to 5pence.eth for next steps.
  • Coltron raised the point that we should ensure the submissions are aligned with the original intention of the RFP.

C) Open Space to discuss votes up in snapshot.org

Results

Meta-Governance: nick.eth, simona.eth, coltron.eth
ENS Ecosystem: bobjiang.eth, validator.eth, slobo.eth
Public Goods: anthonyware.eth, ceresstation.eth, avsa.eth

Approval voting could was debated as an alternative for next term

D) ENS core updates, if any

  • TNL is hiring UI/UX personnel. New hires will be annouced as they happen

E) Review any upcoming events with ENS involvement

  • Hackathon happening in NYC.
  • TNL is paying for prizes.
  • Alisha will provide address for reimbursement of the 5k prize pool.

Gitcoin Round 14:

ENS side round

Thanks @Coltron.eth for the detailed notes!