Steward Nominations - ENS Metagovernance Working Group (Term 5, Calendar 2024)

Nominate estmcmxci.eth

Why do you want to be a Steward of this Working Group?

I aim to build on the momentum and success of previous Meta-Governance Stewards and take the lead in ongoing DAO initiatives. Over the past 100 weeks, I have contributed to the DAO in various capacities, each offering unique insights and progress:

Proposal for 2024 Meta-Governance Term

I propose the following agenda and priorities as a focus for the new Working Group term, and I will endeavor to execute each of the following:

1. Draft ENS DAO Bylaws: Secure a qualified individual to draft the ENS DAO Bylaws.
  2. .eth Registrar Controller Vulnerabilities: Resolve vulnerabilities, specifically in the .eth registrar controller.
  3. Name Normalization Refund: Implement the Name Normalization Refund.
  4. Root Key Transfer: Implement the root key transfer to the DAO.
  5. Service Provider Management: Work with Stewards to manage incoming Service Providers.
  6. Centralized Work Hub for Stewards: Create a centralized (yes, I said it) work hub for Stewards to streamline communications and increase the level of accountability.
  7. DAO Tooling and Delegate Communication: Continue improving DAO tooling and enhance regular communications with Delegates.
  8. Public Goods Funding Continuity: Ensure the continuity of Public Goods funding and expand outreach to other Public Good initiatives.
  9. Steward Role Guidelines: Establish clear guidelines for Steward roles and improve the legibility of working environments overall.
  10. ENS Governance Improvement: Improve ENS Governance by delegating locked ENS (voting power) to noteworthy DAO contributors (originally an idea by @AvsA).
  11. Documentation and Narrative Creation: Update documentation for developers and governance, and create compelling narratives to excite and encourage new builders to build on ENS (basics.ensdao.org).
  12. Weekly Office Hours: Establish weekly office hours on ENS DAO social accounts to build rapport with the community at large.

Any other information you wish to share with Delegates (e.g. potential conflicts or existing engagements)

I am all in on ENS and would be delighted to serve in this capacity. Any questions, reach out on Telegram.

10 Likes